TRM Multiplex Super Syringe 3 x 50g (Equine)
- Buy 3 for £23.00 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for £22.50 each and save 4%
Multiplex is a B Vitamin booster syringe that can be given weekly to horses in training, to promote a good appetite or as a pre – competition booster. The B Vitamins play important roles in red blood cell physiology and in energy metabolism and are therefore key nutrients for exercising horses. Whether horses are capable of synthesising adequate quantities has been questioned. Increasing energy expenditure leads to an increase in the requirements of these essential B Vitamins.Multiplex is an excellent oral paste containing high concentrations of three essential B vitamins:
- B12 – (Cyanocobalamin) forms an integral component that is involved in the formation of red blood cells, the oxygen carrying cells in the body.
- B6 – (Pyridoxine) is also one of the haemopoetic vitamins involved in the maintenance of healthy red blood cells. Vitamin B6 aids in the absorption of Vitamin B12 and is also associated with the production of antibodies necessary to fight disease.
- B1 – (Thiamine) is an essential vitamin involved in energy metabolism, much needed by the muscles, thus promoting good muscle tone and preventing weakness and fatigue. Vitamin B1 is also a contributing factor to a good appetite.
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||A Racehorse|
|Instructions for use||Feed one syringe of MULTIPLEX per week|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||50g per week|
|How long will it last (days)?||3 weeks|
|Approx cost per day||£7.83 per week|
|Ingredients Label||Vitamin B12 (5,000mcg per 50g) Vitamin B6 (250mg per 50g) Vitamin B1 (1,000mg per 50g)|