Brinicombe HerbiLix Airways 8kg (Equine)
Respiratory support for horses in a low sugar lick
Respiratory problems in horses can present significant challenges. Maintaining a healthy respiratory system is crucial for your horse as airborne dust and pollen can create significant discomfort. Good management practises, such as avoiding dusty hay are paramount, but you can support your horse nutritionally, helping to keep him breathing clearly with HerbiLIX Airways.
The unique formula and manufacturing methods ensure that the product is extremely palatable, whilst containing less than 8% sugar. HerbiLIX Airways contains no artificial colours or flavours and can safely be given to horses prone to weight gain or laminitis.
HerbiLIX Airways is a healthy and convenient lick designed to support the health of the respiratory system. As well as a full complement of vitamins and minerals, HerbiLIX Airways contains powerful ingredients to help maintain a clear respiratory system; when licking the surface the horse will inhale powerful vapours of Eucalyptus and Menthol. Garlic, thyme, liquorice and vitamin C are also included for their nutritional benefits.
Key features of HerbiLIX Airways:
- Low sugar and low molasses formula containing less than 8% sugar, HerbiLIX are non sticky and mess free whilst remaining extremely palatable. They are kind to the waist line and even safe for laminitics due to their low NSC content.
- Balanced source of vitamin and minerals ensuring access to a level of vitamins and minerals to support health and vitality.
- Eucalyptus and menthol powerful vapours to support clear airways.
- Garlic, thyme, liquorice and vitamin C, for nutritional support of the respiratory system.
- Devon BankTM herbs, a blend of healthy herbs to put natural herbage back in the modern horse’s diet.
- Encourages natural trickle feeding, helping to minimize boredom for stabled horses and subsequent stereotypical behaviour such as crib biting.
Key benefits of HerbiLIX Airways:
- Less than 10% sugar - Kind to the waistline and safe for laminitics.
- Respiratory support - Relieves congestion to help reduce problems.
- Contains garlic - Natural support for a healthy respiratory and immune system.
|Testimonial||I have used HerbiLIX for my two horses all summer and I wouldnt be without one now! I like the fact that it is low in molasses and it has proved to be the perfect way of providing extra vitamins and minerals without having to give them a hard feed. Both horses have looked fantastic all summer with bright eyes and glossy coats and they are trickle feeding on them in just the way they should. - L.T. Nottingham|
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|Suitable for Donkeys||Yes|
|Show Me Products||Free From Prohibited Substances|
|My Horse Is...||Coughing, Lacking Minerals, Lacking Vitamins, Lami Prone, Stabled, Wheezing|
|Instructions for use||Remove the lid and place in the field or stable. You may remove the handle if you wish.
This is a free access product so intake rates will vary between individuals. Expected intake between 200-500g per day.
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||This is a free access product so intake rates will vary between horses. Expected intake 200-500g per day.|
|How long will it last (days)?||2- 6 weeks|
|Ingredients Label||KEY INGREDIENTS: vitamins, minerals, trace elements, garlic, eucalyptus, menthol Analysis: Contains less than 8% sugar (as sucrose).|
|Key Ingredients||Essential Plant OIls, Garlic|