Brinicombe Think Itch Granules (Equine)
Would you like to manage and soothe your horse’s skin irritation?
Think Itch is a ground-breaking horse skin supplement incorporating the internationally renowned Think Fly formula combined with ingredients which support a healthy immune system and maintain healthy skin.
In Think Itch, the fly deterring properties of Think Fly have been combined with an additional, natural, premix which targets the immune response and supports skin condition of sensitive horses, aiding the prevention of horse skin irritation.
This complex blend includes trace element chelates, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, with additional Vitamin B3, also know as nicotinamide to keep the skin healthy and comfortable.
Key features of Think Itch:
- Fortified with Think Fly which works from the inside to provide a consistent 24 hour deterrent from midges.
- A rich source of antioxidants, vitamins and trace elements to support a healthy immune system.
- MSM is a source of sulphur which contributes to the strength of skin and helps support the horse’s normal anti-inflammatory response
- Zinc and linseed oil are also important nutrients for the support of skin condition. Studies have shown linseed oil as beneficial to horses with sensitive skin.
- High levels of nicotinamide (vitamin B3)
- A targeted, palatable formula that may be safely added to any combination of feed or supplements. Containing no molasses making it suitable for the most sensitive of horses.
Key benefits of Think Itch:
- Fly deterrent - Reduces fly and midge nuisance with a nutritional approach.
- Immune support - Supports a faster resolution of the symptoms.
- Skin support - Supports healing and promotes hair re-growth.
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|Warnings||DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP|
|Show Me Products||BETA NOPS|
|My Horse Is...||Competing, Covered in Flies, Itchy, Pregnant, Rubbing|
|Instructions for use||There is an initial loading rate with this product for the first 4 weeks of feeding. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
Horses: 5 scoops
Ponies: 4 scoops
Horses: 4 scoops
Ponies: 3 scoops
A 50ml scoop contains approximately 30g. Particularly sensitive horses may benefit from the loading rate in the summer months
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||120g per day (4 scoops)|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average 500kg horse) (Grams)||120|
|How long will it last (days)?||4kg will last one horse 33 days.
9kg will last one horse 75 days.
|Approx cost per day||£1.06 - £1.21|
|Ingredients Label||Herbs & Spices, methyl sulphonyl methane, garlic, linseed oil, cider apple vinegar, nicotinic acid|
|Key Ingredients||Garlic, Linseed|