Brinicombe Ulcereze 5.5kg (Equine)
Maintains gut health and function. Horses did not evolve to live the restricted and confined lifestyle which has become necessary for intense training. The stress, both physically and mentally, to the performance horse can have deep seated effects to their health and wellbeing.Ulcereze is a unique feed supplement designed to maintain a healthy gastric environment. It utilizes a combination of natural acid-absorbing minerals and a patented essential oil compound to support digestive stability and regulation of the gut microbial flora. By helping to maintain the correct pH, despite high starch diets, Ulcereze will help support an optimal intestinal environment and encourage appetite. Key benefits of Ulcereze:
- Natural mineral buffers, which contain calcium and magnesium to help maintain a balanced pH within the stomach supporting the abscence of repetitive behaviours associated with excess acid in the gut.
- Contains Crina™, a patented essential oil compound proven in trials to support digestive ability in horses by helping to raise caecal pH.
- Live yeast to support gut microbial flora and support an optimal intestinal environment to encourage appetite and weight gain.
- Liquorice, known to help with excess gastric acid secretions and to support the overall health of the digestive environment.
- Contains Devon Bank herbs, a combination of natural herbs to support gastro-intestinal health and overall well-being.
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||Acid Prone, Pregnant|
|Instructions for use||There is no initial loading rate with this product. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
Horses: 2 scoops
Ponies: 1 scoop
This can be divided between feeds if preferred. A 60ml scoop contains approximately 50g
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||100g (2 scoops)|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average 500kg horse) (Grams)||100|
|How long will it last (days)?||55 days|
|Approx cost per day||£1|
|Ingredients Label||Lithothamn, live yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried herbs.|
|Key Ingredients||Live Yeast, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae|