GWF Joint Aid for Cats 250g (Feline)
Joint Aid can be fed to all cats from any age and is especially suitable for elderly cats showing signs of restricted movement.What are the key benefits of using Joint Aid for Cats?
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all cats.
- Supports the natural regeneration of cartilage and synovial fluid.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the cat's metabolism.
- Contains 12 active nutraceuticals, including high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Contains the unique Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with the cat's normal feed.
- Quick and easy to feed.
- Collagen Matrix
- Glutamic Acid
- Hemp Oil Derived Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- Vitamin C
- Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
- Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
- Oat Derived Beta Glucans
|Instructions for use||Simply mix with your cat's normal feed.
Joint Aid can be fed to all cats regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
For continued support, Joint Aid is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
Recommended daily levels: 1 measure = 2gms. A measure is included in the pack.
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||1 measure per day|
|Ingredients Label||Black Oats, Hemp Seed Meal, Micronized (Sugar) Beet Pulp, Cane (Sugar) Molasses, 5% Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol), 2% Glucosamine, 1% Chondroitin, 1% MSM (Methylsulfonymethane), 0.5% Curcumin, 0.5% Collagen Matrix. Nutritional Additives: Vitamins (/kg): 1% E302 Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate). Trace Elements (/kg): 50mg E5 Manganese (chelate of glycine). Flavour Enhancers (/kg): 10gm E620 Glutamic Acid|