Virbac Indorex Defence Spray 500ml (Canine/Feline)
Staying flea-free is a challenge for all pet owners, especially in the Summer! To truly rid your pets of fleas and prevent infestations in your home, you need to break the flea life cycle by protecting your house as well as your pet. NEW improved formula. Indorex Household Flea Spray has won countless awards, it is therefore recommended by vets and pet users as being one of the most effective household flea sprays on the market. Is also approved by the Health and Safety Executive, as a method to control house dust mites.Indorex kills adult fleas and house dust mites on contact for 2 months after application, thanks to its unique adulticide formulation. It also prevents the development of flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 months.
- Permethrin & Piperonyl Butoxide - Provide synergistic adulticide activity ensuring rapid and prolonged knockdown of adult fleas and house dust mites for up to 2 months.
- Pyriproxyfen - Insect growth regulator for year long control of eggs and larvae.
- Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium - A source of Pyrethrins, a naturally occurring insecticide. Key benefits
- Kills adult fleas and house dust mites on contact for 2 months after application
- Prevents environmental re-infestation for up to 12 months
- Works well in sunlit areas such as cars and conservatories
- Acts on contact, not ingestion
- 1 can treats a 3-4 bedroom home
|Instructions for use||Shake the can before use. Hold upside down, roughly 50cm from the surface. Spray directly on carpets, rugs, blankets, furniture, beds, tiles, skirting boards and small cracks/crevices in all areas of the home. After 30 minutes rooms may be ventilated again. If the infestation is heavy, you should vaccum daily for one week after spraying.
For best results, before spraying ensure that all windows and doors are closed before treating the room. Vacuum floors & furniture and remove pets from the infested area, however ensure that your pets bedding is treated. If there are any bowls or food equipment, then be sure to cover or remove from the area. Do not spray Indorex near an open flame.
|How long will it last (days)?||Coverage: One can is sufficient to cover 79 square metres - the equivalent of an average 3 bedroom semi-detached house|
|Ingredients Label||Active Ingredients: Permethrin (rapidly kills adult fleas), Pyripoxyfen (controls growth of eggs and larvae from fleas and house dust mites), piperonyl butoxide (reinforces the action of permethrin)|