Absorbine UltraShield Fly Mask (Equine)
What is an UltraShield EX Fly Mask?The new standard for protection and comfort, UltraShield Fly Mask is designed to keep horses cool, dry, and comfortable using high-tech fabrics originally developed for human performance clothing. It is designed to stay put with two-way controlled stretch fabric on the crown and jowl, extended fabric behind the ears, and a strong double-locking hook and loop closure featuring wider velcro. It is also designed to protect, with structured eye darts and a mesh that blocks 80% of UV rays. Plus, rolled inner seams prevent rubs and irritation. Guaranteed to last through one fly season.
Why UltraShield EX Fly Mask?
- Ears are crafted from a sport knit known for its soft feel and durability
- Face mesh blocks 80% of harmful UV rays and reduces solar glare
- Uses advanced comfort-fit design
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Lightweight and resistant to stains, mud, dirt, and debris —plus coating to the mesh and double seams have been added for enhanced durability
- Guaranteed to last through one fly season
Four options to choose from
- With ear coverage
- Without ear coverage
|My Horse Has...||A Fly Problem|
|Instructions for use||1. Approach horse from left side and gently move mask from neck up the left side of the horse's head.
2. Cover horse's left eye with your hand, then fit mask over the ears.
3. Pull main section of mask down over horse's face and secure straps under jowl.
4. Adjust for snug, yet comfortable, fit with room for the eyes. Straps can be trimmed with scissors for custom fit.