Ceva Feliway Starter Kit (Feline)
Every time a cat rubs its nose against objects in the home, it leaves behind this pheromone to mark its territory. Even small changes in your home can upset your cat and prevent them from leaving this pheromone, which in turn makes them feel less secure, and increases their stress. Activities such as redecorating, moving the furniture, having guests, going to the cattery and moving home will remove these natural pheromones for your cat, causing it stress. Your cat may also be affected by any change in your home organisation and schedule: new family member as a baby or a new partner, new job making you more absent from the home, etc. Cats are very sensitive to routine and stable environment.Stress can lead to unhappy behavior such as less interaction with you, hiding away, general mischief or even scratching or spraying. Using Feliway will help maintain the scent that gives your cat the feeling of peace and calm and reduce the stress that your cat experiences, creating a home where you and your cat will always be 'happy together’.
The Secret to Happy Cats:
- Scientific studies have shown that using Feliway keeps the cat around the home more than without
- Just screw the vial onto the diffuser unit and plug it into an electric socket.
- Then leave the diffuser switched on continuously to keep your cat relaxed and friendly.
- Diffuser refills last 30 days. It covers an area of 50-70m2
- You can replace the vials by buying a Feliway Refill.
- Avoid plugging in the diffuser under shelves or behind doors, curtains or furniture.
|Instructions for use||Just screw the vial onto the diffuser unit and plug it into an electric socket. Then leave the diffuser switched on continuously to keep your cat relaxed and friendly. It covers an area of 50-70m2.|
|How long will it last (days)?||30 days|
|Approx cost per day||77p|
|Ingredients Label||Feliway® is a chemical copy of one of the feline facial pheromones (F3) used by cats to mark their territory boundaries. A cat rubbing its face on its environment releases this pheromone.|