Cowboy Magic Rosewater Conditioner (Equine)
- It is concentrated: To be used straight or dilute 20 to 1.
- It works instantly: As it is massaged in, the formula will dissolve mineral and chemical buildup deposited by water. After rinsing, the hair will be left in an ultra clean, almost virgin state.
- It deep conditions: Silk and panthenol penetrate hair and skin, moisturizing and adding body to hair.
- It is long lasting: Neutralizing the hair by demineralizing, it can last for more than a week depending on the water you use and what other treatments are put on the hair after neutralization. Whatever additional process you use, hair will look and feel better. It neutralizes static electricity, tangles are reduced and kept to a minimum as static electricity is controlled by reducing the trace mineral in the hair.
- It only takes a small amount: The formula is very concentrated and a small amount goes a long way.
- It works on people too: Human hair care salons have been offering this special service for a long time. You can use COWBOY MAGIC as a conditioner and body builder after shampooing. Hair will instantly look and feel soft and clean with full body and be more manageable.
|My Horse Has...||A Dull Coat|
|Ingredients Label||Water, Dicetyldiomonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Honey, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme Oil), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Leaf Extract), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.|
|Key Ingredients||Chloride, Honey, Mint, Sodium|