We keep our prices as competitive as possible, with many products priced below RRP. All prices are shown in sterling (£) and inclusive of VAT where applicable. However, prices across the industry are constantly reviewed, and we reserve the right to increase our own prices to reflect any changes.
In the unlikely event that the price of an item has been incorrectly advertised on the website, we will contact you to ask if you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price. If you are not happy to proceed, or we are unable to obtain your instructions, we will cancel the order. Unless we have already confirmed despatch of your order, we will not be obliged to supply products at the incorrect price.
Where VAT is applicable, it is shown in the prices you see on our website – there are no hidden extras.
VAT is charged at 20% and applies to:
- All topical products (i.e. externally applied products such as hoof treatments, sprays, and first aid items)
- All human, cat, dog, smallholder and pigeon supplements
- Postal charges (except for countries outside the EU and tax exempt countries)
- All clothing, rugs and stable equipment.
VAT does not apply to:
- Most equine supplements (there are a few exceptions).
You are only eligible for VAT exemption if:
- You are an bonafide EU company (outside of the UK) with a valid VAT registration number and proof that the company exists. Please contact us to provide these before placing your order.
- You are a resident of the Channel Islands, or Monaco and you have selected the appropriate country (‘Jersey’ or ‘Guernsey’ or 'Monaco') at the time of placing your order. Any Channel Islands orders placed under ‘United Kingdom’ will not benefit from VAT exclusion.