Equine America Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets 1.5kg (Equine)
Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets deliver a unique approach to the nutritional management and metabolic support for horses and ponies prone to laminitis. Providing a potent blend of key nutrient and plant extracts to help in long term nutritional management of horses and ponies prone to both Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (SIRS) laminitis and those with endocrine dysfunction.
- Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets provide;
- Potent Antioxidant support from key vitamins and minerals, as well as plant-based extracts.
- Pre and Probiotics for hindgut support, as well as an MOS (mannan oligosaccharide) to bind undesirable microbes, and take them out of the gut.
- A combination of minerals and plant extracts including magnesium and cinnamon to support the endocrine (insulin) system.
- Folic acid to support the vascular system.
- High levels of biotin, plus MSM and zinc to support hoof quality and growth.
|My Horse Is...||Footy|
|Instructions for use||For horses and large ponies; 50g per day. For smaller ponies; 30g per day
50g (approx) measure enclosed. Do not exceed 50g per day unless under professional advice.
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||50g|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average 500kg horse) (Grams)||50|
|How long will it last (days)?||30 days supply for 500kg horse|
|Approx cost per day||1.33|
|Ingredients Label||Soya Hulls (from genetically modified sources), Wheatfeed, Dried Alfalfa, Magnesium Oxide, Yeast Products, Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM), Cinammon Bark Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Melon Juice & Pulp, Vegetable Oil.|