GWF Immune Aid for Horses 5kg (Equine)
Natural health manifests itself in the physical appearance of your horse or pony. A sleek coat, bright eyes and clean airways all demonstrate the effectiveness of the equine's immune system.Immune Aid should be fed to all equines that exhibit signs of a challenged immune system.What are the key benefits of feeding Immune Aid?
- Helps maintain the equine's natural immune response to the presence of environmental and/or feed derived foreign materials, which can be harmful to health and physical condition.
- Helps maintain healthy internal mucous membranes.
- Contains 15 active nutraceuticals, including high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Contains the unique Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with the horse's normal feed.
- Quick and easy to feed. Contains 15 Active Nutraceuticals Nutraceuticals are nutritional substances that provide additional health benefits. Through the addition of the following nutraceuticals, Joint Aid Plus provides a complementary support for all horses and ponies.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E and selenium
- Glutamic Acid
- Hemp Oil Derived Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Microscopic Toxin Binder
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- Piperine Black Pepper Extract
- Vitamin D3 & High Quality Protein
- Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
- Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
- Oat Derived Beta Glucans
|My Horse Is...||Lacking Vitamins, Run Down|
|Instructions for use||Simply mix with your horse or pony's normal feed.
1 measure = 100gms. A measure is included in the pack.
All Horses & Ponies
General Maintenance Level = 1 Measure (100gms) / Day
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||100g|
|How long will it last (days)?||50 days|
|Ingredients Label||Hemp Seed Meal, Black Oats, Micronized (Sugar) Beet Pulp, Cane (Sugar) Molasses, 10% Beta-glucans, 3% Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol), 1% Omega 3's , 1% Microscopic Toxin Binder, 0.5% Curcumin, 100mg/kg Piperine Pepper Extract. Technological Additives: Binders/Anti-Caking Agents (/kg): 3gms E516 Calcium Sulphate. Nutritional Additives: Vitamins (/kg): 20000iu E671 Vitamin D3, 1000mg Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), 700mg Vitamin C. Trace Elements (/kg): 1mg 3b8.10 Selenium (Organic Form of Selenized Yeast Inactive). Flavour Enhancers (/kg): 5gm E620 Glutamic Acid. Zootechnical Additives: Gut Flora Stabilisers (/kg): 3e10 CFU/kg (Actisaf Sc47) Saccharomyces Cerevisiae NCYC Sc47, (EC 4b1702).|