Ice Horse Tendon Wraps Plus 4 Inserts (Equine)
When frozen, our patented First Ice formula turns the packs into soft flaky ice. Reusable First Ice packs stay frozen for over two hours working continuously to keep your horses’ legs healthy and help speed recovery after injury.
- Easy to use Ice Horse Tendon Wraps with First Ice provide uniform compression and coverage to reduce heat of the tendons and ligaments surrounding the cannon bone area after work or injury.
- First Ice packs mold to the horses legs for maximum coverage and stay cold for over 2 hours.
- First Ice is reusable. When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within hours they are ready to use again.
- Ice Horse Evendura Wraps are made with Quadrispan™ anti migration fabric. Our unique breathable fabric keeps the wraps in place on the horses leg and the ice compressed against the area.
- Specially placed Velcro closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy – no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.
|My Horse Has...||An Injury|
|Instructions for use||To apply:
- First, remove your First Ice packs from the freezer.
- Gently massage the ice for about 10 seconds to loosen the small ice crystals.
- Place your packs in the inner sleeves of the wrap.
- Next, using cool water, sponge the area to be treated. This allows better penetration of the ice to the selected area.
- Finally, place the Wrap on the horse’s leg, securing the inside sleeve tightly against the horses leg. Wrap the outer compression sleeve around the leg and secure tightly with the Velcro straps starting with the middle strap. Next tighten the bottom strap and finish at the top.
|How long will it last (days)?||Ice packs can be re-used up to 50 times. Replacement ice packs available separately.|