H Bradshaw's Coligone 3kg (Equine)
GET 2 X 3KG TUBS OF COLIGONE FOR £99.98! Designed to be fed daily, this supplementary powder assists the horse to maintain a healthy digestive tract by ensuring that acid levels remain balanced.
- Buy 2 for £49.99 each and save 4%
Coligone Powder is a soothing digestive supplement designed to be administered daily with feed. Contains active natural ingredients, including FOS and MOS prebiotics to support a healthy digestive tract.About Coligone:
- Administering Coligone Powder on a daily basis maintains a healthy digestive system and may combat bloated, gassy or tucked up tummies brought about by stress.
- A combination of Yea Sacc and MOS/FOS Prebiotics encourage hind gut fermentation and actively stimulate fibre digesters, leading to effective fibre digestion.
- Seaweed buffer and sodium bicarbonate help maintain healthy gastric acid levels and support a balanced digestive tract.
- Helps to maintain healthy acid levels in the gut and may be used during periods where disturbance of the microflora has occurred within the digestive tract.
- Can assist with problems caused by raised acid levels such as wind sucking, tucking up, grumpy behaviour and poor performance in competition horses.
- Improves coat condition, brightens eyes and encourages weight maintenance.
- Fed daily to nourish the gut and to support healthy gastric acid levels in the digestive tract.
- Ideal for use when travelling or competing to maintain acidity levels in the gut caused by stress.
- Contains NO BANNED SUBSTANCES and is suitable for competing under rules.
- Excellent for use in elderly horses or those prone to digestive upsets brought about by stress
- Race horses
- Competition horses
- Horses experiencing stress due to travelling, weaning, change in environments etc)
- Elderly horses
- Sick horses or those recovering from surgery which require assistance from their feed
- Helps finicky feeders and encourages a healthy appetite
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||Acid Prone|
|Instructions for use||Over 14.2hh: 100gms of Coligone Powder to be mixed with feed and fed daily. Feed 1 scoop am and 1 scoop pm.
Under 14.2hh, youngstock and foals: 50gms to be mixed with feed and fed daily. Feed 25gm (1/2 scoop) am and 25gm (1/2 scoop) pm.
Can also be fed to dogs at a rate of 1g per 5kg bodyweight so for an average 20kg dog you would feed 4g per day.
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||100gm per day|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average 500kg horse) (Grams)||100|
|How long will it last (days)?||Contains 1 months supply of Coligone Powder for horses over 14.2hh or 2 months supply for foals/youngstock and ponies under 14.2hh.|
|Approx cost per day||1.60 per day for horses over 14.2hh. 80p per day for horses under 14.2hh.|
|Ingredients Label||Seaweed buffer base 50g/100 Yeasacc 9g/100 Alfalfa meal 5g/100 Sodium Bicarbonate 1g/100 scFOS Prebiotics 30g/100 MOS Probiotics 9g/100 Coligone does not contain sugar and is designed for horses with sugar intolerance in mind.|