H Bradshaw's Coligone 50g Syringe (Equine)
Coligone Paste is a fast acting and effective digestive soothing supplement designed to be administered orally to help maintain healthy acid levelsAbout Coligone:
- A natural product, which is designed specifically to aid and support the digestive system and maintain healthy acid levels within the digestive tract.
- Ideal for use when travelling or competing to maintain acidity levels in the gut caused by stress. Raised gastric acid levels can be caused by the stress of travelling and long periods without food where sufficient saliva isn't being produced to buffer excess gastric acid.
- Coligone’s unique action coats the stomach and provides a buffer-raft, to protect the delicate upper areas of the stomach from excessive gastric acid.
- Contains NO BANNED SUBSTANCES and is suitable for competing under rules.
- Helps to maintain healthy acid levels in the gut and may be used during periods where disturbance of the microflora has occurred within the digestive tract.
- Ideal for use during periods where gastric acid levels are high and saliva production is low.
- Can assist with problems caused by raised acid levels such as crib biting, wind sucking, tucking up, grumpy behaviour, bloated, windy tummies and poor performance in competition horses.
- Improves coat condition, brightens eyes and encourages weight maintenance.
- Veterinary endorsed and routinely used for pre/post operative care in foals and horses.
- Race horses
- Competition horses
- Horses experiencing stress due to travelling, weaning, change in environments etc)
- Elderly horses
- Sick horses or those recovering from surgery which require assistance from their feed
- Helps finicky feeders and encourages a healthy appetite
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||Acid Prone|
|Instructions for use||50g syringe to be administered orally. Can be used ad hoc as and when it is needed.|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||50g|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average 500kg horse) (Grams)||50|
|How long will it last (days)?||Single use, but can be refilled with Coligone liquid refill bottles.|
|Approx cost per day||9.99 per single syringe|
|Ingredients Label||Seaweed buffer, sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate Coligone does not contain sugar and is designed for horse's with sugar intolerance in mind.|
|Key Ingredients||Calcium, Calcium Carbonate, Seaweed, Sodium|