Exhibitor's Quic Braid 1.89 Litre Refill (Equine)
- Quic Braid Mane and Tail control spray adds perfect grip to hair when it is wet, enabling a tighter grasp and neater, tidier end results, whether trying to achieve pristine plaits or taming an unruly mane!
- Made from non-sticky ingredients, carefully formulated to help maintain control of the mane and tail when it is needed most. The ultimate time - and stress - saving product, using Quic Braid will lead to fewer stray hairs, no sticky hair spray residue and no solid hair gel spikes!
- No washing out required, Quic Braid simply brushes out and leaves the hair soft and maintainable for days! No groom should be without Quic Braid!
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||Competing, Pregnant|
|My Horse Has...||A Wild Mane & Tail|
|Instructions for use||How to plait using Quic Braid
1. Working one section at a time, spray onto dry or damp clean hair, then braid or band as usual
2. Re-spray braid or band when finished and later in the day, as needed.
How to train an unruly mane using Quic Braid
1. Work one section of mane at a time
2. Spray clean hair until wet with Quic Braid
3. Using a stiff bristled brush, brush the mane forward, angling it towards the horse's cheek
4. Part the next section and repeat, keeping the strands wet so that they will dry in place
5. A stubborn mane will require that you repeat this daily, or several times daily, until the mane remains in place.