Robinsons Animalintex (Single) (Equine)
|My Horse Has...||An Injury|
|Instructions for use||Hot Poulticing
• Thoroughly clean area to be treated
• Apply the Animalintex poultice with the plastic side uppermost in a shallow tray. (Do not use a bucket unless it has been very carefully cleansed first)
• Use boiled water that has been allowed to cool to 38C/100F and pour the water into the tray around the edges of the Animalintex. Do not submerge
• When saturated, take out and gently hand squeeze out more water so the poultice is damp rather than wet
• Place on the affected area with the plastic side on the outside, moulding Animalintex to the contours of the body
• Hold in place with a Levawrap Bandage (also available on the website) making sure the poultice is completely covered.
Follow the same procedure as above but using boiled water that has been allowed to cool thoroughly before pouring. When the Animalintex is saturated, squeeze our excess water and apply cold to the affected area.
After cleaning the area, apply the dressing directly then bandage. Used dry, Animalintex may be used several times and still retain its effectiveness.
CAUTION: Animalintex should not be used in conjunction with any medical preperations except on the advice of your veterinary surgeon.
|Ingredients Label||Active ingredients: Tragacanth 6.02g, Boric Acid 2.08g|
|Legal Category||AVM-GSL (General Sales)|