Brinicombe Think Sound (Equine)
Think Sound - The premium cartilage and mobility supplement. Targeted nutrients essential for maintaining mobility, healthy cartilage and joints.
This item is a non-stocked item. Please place your order as normal and we will be in touch with an expected delivery date.
The stresses and strains of work put excess pressure on the joints and lead to deterioration of the cartilage. Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM are now recognized joint supplements, but they must be fed in the correct concentrations for maximum effect. Think Sound provides up to 10,000mg of Glucosamine HCl and 12,000mg of pure, distilled, MSM per day, with low molecular weight Chondroitin Sulphate to optimise absorption. Our new improved formula also contains Hyaluronic Acid as the latest research suggests that this ingredient is of great nutritional importance for the maintenance of healthy joints.Included with these joint nutraceuticals are important antioxidants extracted from fruits and berries, known as proanthocyanidins, included to neutralise the presence of free radicals. Boswellia complements the formula by optimising the body's ability to remove excess fluid accumulated around stiff joints. Chelated manganese, an essential building block for collagen synthesis, with copper proteinate are essential for long-term support and joint development in young horses. Key benefits of Think Sound:
- Nutritional maintenance of the musculoskeletal system.
- Glucosamine HCl, the most available form of glucosamine, essential for supporting joints that undergo wear and tear.
- Chondroitin Sulphate works in synergy with glucosamine.
- MSM to help support normal anti-inflammatory responses, for mobility and comfort with no side effects.
- Hyaluronic Acid, a glycosaminoglycan involved in joint lubrication, helps maintain mobility and flexibility.
- Powerful plant extracts (including grape seed and boswellia), a natural source of anti-oxidants.
- Manganese and copper chelates, essential building blocks of healthy joints and cartilage, chelated for maximum absorption. Important for the support of skeletal development in younger horses.
- Alfalfa based, an extremely palatable and digestible fibre base with a good level of high quality protein providing a source of essential amino acids, the building blocks of body tissues including ligaments which provide stability in joints.
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||Stiff|
|Instructions for use||There is an initial loading rate with this product for the first 2 weeks of feeding. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
Horses: 2 scoops
Ponies: 1 scoop
Horses: 1 scoops
Ponies: 1/2 scoop
A 60ml scoop contains approximately 40g
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||40g per day (1 scoop)|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average 500kg horse) (Grams)||40|
|How long will it last (days)?||2Kg will last one horse 50 days.
4Kg will last one horse 100 days.
10Kg will last one horse 250 days.
|Approx cost per day||69 - 80p per day|
|Ingredients Label||Glucosamine HCl, chondroitin sulphate, MSM, hyaluronic acid, glutamine, manganese and copper chelates, calcium, phosphorus, grape seed and boswellia|