Equine America Cortaflex HA Super Strength with Super Fenn Powder (Equine)
Cortaflex® HA Super Fenn Solution has been especially formulated to provide optimum joint support for performance, racing and competition horses, or older horses with significant levels of wear and tear. Cortaflex® HA Super Fenn Solution provides the building blocks to help the specialized cells in cartilage, called chondrocytes, to maintain the repair process. (Cartilage is the spongy, elastic material which covers the ends of bones within a joint, and together with joint fluid which bathes the joint, acts as a vital shock absorber.)
- This unique blend of ingredients include;
- Collagen – an important compound needed to produce the water based matrix of the cartilage, to help give it strength and elasticity. (We use a sustainable and ethical source of marine collagen.)
- Hyaluronic acid – a key component of the vital joint fluid, which lubricates the joint, and also acts as a shock absorber.
- Amino acids to provide the building blocks for the production of the amino sugars such as glucosamine, which are an important part of the cartilage repair process.
- Key trace minerals manganese, silicon and copper, which all play important roles in the production of structural compounds such as chondroitin, as well as in the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Also included MSM, providing a bio-available source of sulphur to support the sulphur-containing bonds in the cartilage matrix.
- Plant extracts from Boswellia provide antioxidants and other important phytochemicals to support joint health and comfort.
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||Competing, Stiff|
|Instructions for use||For a 500kg horse, per day: For hard work: 15g
For maintenance: 7.5g. Maximum per day 15g. 7.5g measure enclosed.
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||7.5g|
|How long will it last (days)?||450g - Approx 2 months
4.5kg - Approx 20 months
|Approx cost per day||67p - 80p|
|Ingredients Label||Key Isolates of Glucosamine and Chondroitin which include: Glutamine, Glucuronic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Proline and Glycine. Technological Additives: Monosilicic Acid- E551a- 500mg/kg, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, L-Proline, Aspartic Acid, L-Alanine, L-Serine. Preservatives: Ammonium Propionate - E280 - 1000mg/kg. Anti-oxidants: Ascorbic Acid - E300 - 400mg/kg. Nutritional Additives: Vitamins & pro-vitamins: Pyridoxine Hydrochloride - 400mg/kg Compounds of Trace Elements: Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate - E5 - 400mg/kg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate - E4 - 50mg/kg. Amino Acids: L-Arginine, L-Histidine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine. Composition: D-Glucose - 797,150mg/kg, Isolated Soya Protein Concentrate, Turmeric, L-Glutamine, Bromelain - 20,000mg/kg, Collagen Hydrolysate, Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) – 2,800mg/kg, Sulphur (MSM).|
|Hyaluronic Acid (HA) mg/kg or mg/litre||2800|