Equistro Flexadin UCII 2 x 600g Twin Pack (Equine)
For optimal joint health and mobility.
FLEXADIN UCII is an original complementary feeding stuff. The formulation is based on a revolutionary concept, a patented natural collagen (UCII) in combination with methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and chelated manganese, selected to support lasting joint health and mobility.
Flexadin UCII is particularly recommended for horses whose joint mechanism is subject to intense effort.
- UCII®’s difference lies in its patented extraction process that ensures the undenatured (natural) preservation of its natural triple helix structure as opposed to the hydrolysed collagens often employed.
- A molecule of undenatured (natural) type II collagen (A triple helix 3D structure and associated epitopes corresponding to cartilage collagen)
- A molecule which privileges an interaction with the digestive tract and associated lymphoid tissues leading to «oral tolerisation»
- A significant improvement in joint comfort, superior to the one seen with GAGs
- Helping to protect hyaluronic acid from the negative effects of oxidative reactions (Inflammatory joint pathologies = degradation of hyaluronic acid by free radicals)
- Helping conserve synovial fluid viscosity
- A molecule rich in sulphur
- An ingredient that limits the potential loss of antioxidants from horses undergoing continuous effort (Significative improvement in the antioxidant enzyme levels (compared to not supplemented horses))
- A use that could help modulate the inflammatory response (reduction in the increase of NO relative to continued effort)
|Size||2 x 600g|
|Testimonial||"Feeding Flexadin UCII ensures that my show jumping horses have every chance of withstanding the severe strain on their joints during competition." - Nicola Fitzgibbon, International Show Jumper.|
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||A Veteran, Competing, Not Sound, Stiff|
|Instructions for use||Horses (500 kg): Initial period 15 g (1½ scoops) once per day for 12 weeks. Maintenance 10g (1 scoop) once per day.
Mix with the usual feed.
N.B. Due to the presence of manganese with maximum set limits, administration must not exceed 3000 g/ 500 kg horse/ day. This feeding stuff contains collagen – shall not be fed to ruminants.
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||10g|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average 500kg horse) (Grams)||10|
|How long will it last (days)?||Fed at 10g per day, 2 x 600g will last approximately 120 days|
|Approx cost per day||£1.63 per day|
|Ingredients Label||COMPOSITION: Lactose, Methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM) 39.6%, Potassium chloride, Collagen (Undenatured Type II chicken collagen powder) 0.8%. ADDITIVES/KG: Composed of trace elements: Manganese as manganese chelate of amino acids, hydrate (E5) 480 mg. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Moisture 12%, Crude ash 9%, Ash insoluble in HCl 5.2%, Sodium 1%, Crude protein 1%, Crude fibre 0.4%, Crude fat 0.3%.|
|Key Ingredients||Collagen, Manganese, MSM|