GWF Joint Aid Plus for Horses 3kg (Equine)
- Buy 2 for £25.00 each and save 24%
Joint Aid Plus can be fed to all horses and ponies from any age at the General Support level to maintain freedom of movement throughout their lives. For elderly and working horses and ponies showing signs of restricted movement, Joint Aid Plus is recommended to be fed at the Full Support level.What are the key benefits of feeding Joint Aid Plus?
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all horses and ponies.
- Supports the natural regeneration of cartilage and synovial fluid.Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the equines’ metabolism.
- Contains 12 active nutraceuticals, including high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Contains the unique Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Wheat gluten free.A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with the horse's normal feed.
- Quick and easy to feed.
- Collagen Matrix
- Glutamic Acid
- Hemp Oil Derived Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- Vitamin C
- Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
- Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
- Oat Derived Beta Glucans
|My Horse Is...||A Veteran, Developing, Stiff|
|Instructions for use||Simply mix with your horse or pony's normal feed.
1 cup = 100gms. A measure is included in the pack.
General Maintenance Level = 1/4 Measure (25gms) / Day
Full Support Level = 1/2 Measure (50gms) / Day
General Maintenance Level = 1/2 Measure (50gms) / Day
Full Support Level = 1 Measure (100gms) / Day
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||1/2 Measure (50gms) / Day|
|Ingredients Label||Black Oats, Micronized (sugar) Beet Pulp, Hemp Seed Meal, Cane (Sugar) Molasses, Sodium Bicarbonate, 3.5% Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol), 2% Glucosamine, 1% Chondroitin, 1% MSM (Methylsulfonymethane), 0.5% Curcumin, 0.5% Collagen Matrix. Nutritional Additives: Vitamins (/kg): 800mg E302 Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate), Trace Elements (/kg): 50mg E5 Manganese (Chelate of Glycine), Flavour Enhancers (/kg): 10gm E620 Glutamic Acid|