The Nettex Advanced Joint Care range of supplements is guaranteed to help horses maintain healthy joints and muscles, helping reduce the effects of concussion and everyday wear and tear. They are also ideal to help lubricate and ease joints.
Why feed Joint & Muscle Maintenance Powder?
- Contains glucosamine and chondroitin, as well as their smaller isolates, to help build new cartilage.
- Contains bio-available molecules, which ensure faster absorption into the bloodstream.
- Can be fed to horses of all ages and disciplines to protect joints and muscles before damage occurs.
- Can assist in maintenance of joints and muscles in later years.
- Contains muscle energisers and stimulators to support and maintain muscle elasticity and flexability to give optimum performance.
- Contains anti-oxidants to remove toxins from the muscles to allow speedier recovery and help prevent tying up.
Francis Whittington: "The Nettex joint and muscle supplements have helped the horses to operate to the highest level and recover quickly after a hard competition. These are a must for anyone wanting the most out of their horses."
Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules
My Horse Is...
Instructions for use
Horses in light/medium work: Feed 25g per day
Horses in hard work: Feed 30g per day.
Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)
How long will it last (days)?
Fed at 25g per day a 1kg tub will last approximately 40 days
Fed at 30g per day, a 1kg tub will last approximately one month
Customers are welcome to collect orders, view products in our showroom or arrange
a consultation. Whilst we do hold most items in stock, we advise you to telephone
before you set off to check that the items your require are in stock. If you would
like to arrange an appointment please contact us so we can schedule a time.
Supplement Solutions Ltd
Tel: 01995 672464