This unique formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Collagen and MSM also includes the smaller key isolates of Glucosamine and Chondroitin. These key isolates travel through the body reaching the affected areas at a far greater rate, decreasing overall recovery time.
What Cortacoll does:
Provides key isolates for joint support in young, racing or competition horses.
What Cortacoll contains:
- MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane): Found in all connective tissue in the body.
- Chondroitin: This is present in all cartilage and connective tissue, it attracts synovial fluid to the joint which is required for lubrication.
- Glucosamine: Renews the supply of synovial fluid to the joint as well as helps rebuild cartilage.
- Amino acids - L-Glutamine, Glutamic Acid, Proline: Amino acids play a vital roll in protein synthesis.
- Vitamin C: Provides a vital role in the absorption of dietary iron and its incorporation into haemoglobin; collagen formation’ neurotransmitter substances; the biosynthesis of carnitine; a powerful antioxidant, whilst providing resistance to infection.
- Manganese: Aids in the formation of connective tissue, bones, blood clotting factors, whilst aiding fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption and blood sugar regulation.
- Vitamin B6: Is required in the metabolism of red blood cells, protein, and for the function of the nervous and immune system.
- Copper: Required for haemoglobin formation. Important in many enzymatic reactions that involve metabolic function. Copper deficiency severely affects the body’s ability to produce the antioxidant Cu/Zn-SOD.
Why buy Cortacoll:
Cortacoll contains 100% active ingredients with no fillers.
Customers are welcome to collect orders, view products in our showroom or arrange
a consultation. Whilst we do hold most items in stock, we advise you to telephone
before you set off to check that the items your require are in stock. If you would
like to arrange an appointment please contact us so we can schedule a time.
Supplement Solutions Ltd
Tel: 01995 672464