TRM Stride Original 30 x 50g Sachets (Equine)
- Buy 2 for £92.00 each and save 3%
- Buy 4 for £90.00 each and save 5%
- Buy 6 for £88.00 each and save 7%
Many competition horses, particularly older horses, suffer from the wear and tear of extreme physical exercise. Stride contains a combination of Glucosamine HCI, Chondroitin Sulphate and bioavailable sulphur. All three of these nutrients are required for many bodily functions.Stride the new generation mobility supplement supplies important nutrients which may help horses endure the rigours of training and competition.
- Glucosamine HCI enhances the level of glycosaminoglycans (GAG’s) in the joint. These GAG’s are the ‘building blocks’ in the cartilage matrix. Glucosamine HCI will increase the Hyaluronate content in the joint. Hyaluronate is a fundamental component of Synovial fluid – the joint lubricant.
- Chondroitin Sulphate is a natural ‘water magnet’ in the joint. Adequate amounts of Chondroitin Sulphate enable the joint to withstand constant compression and concussion.
- Chondroitin Sulphate also inhibits the ‘cartilage chewing’ enzymes that are present in damaged joints.
- MSM is a source of bioavailable sulphur. Sulphur is needed for the synthesis of connective tissue. Therefore MSM can be seen as a co-factor of Glucosamine HCI and Chondroitin Sulphrate in the repair of the cartilage matrix.
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||Competing, Pregnant, Stiff|
|Instructions for use||To start: Feed one 50g sachet per day for 60-120 days.
Thereafter for a longer term maintenance programme continue to feed with STRIDE MP
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||50g sachet|
|How long will it last (days)?||30 days|
|Approx cost per day||£2.67|
|Ingredients Label||Active ingredients per 50g - per 1kg Glucosamine HCL - 3,600mg - 72,000mg Chondroitin Sulphate - 2,375mg - 47,500mg Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - 10,000mg - 200,000mg|
|Chondroitin mg/kg or mg/litre||47500|
|Glucosamine mg/kg or mg/litre||72000|
|MSM mg/kg or mg/litre||200000|