Maxavita MaxaBreathe 900g (Equine)
MaxaBreathe is designed to help support the respiratory system and combat the signs of respiratory disease.The green lipped mussel extract in MaxaBreathe contains high levels of omega-3 ETA fatty acids, which are known to have soothing properties. Key anti-oxidant ingredients, including vitamin C, work alongside the Green Lipped Mussel to help clear congestion, reduce coughing and support healthy airways. MaxaBreathe helps to maintain healthy and natural breathing in the stable, field or during exercise. Why feed MaxaBreathe?
- Helps to support your horse's respiratory system.
- Soothing antioxidant ingredients to maintain healthy breathing.
- Clear congestion, reduce coughing and support healthy airways.
- Contains no listed banned substances.
- Green lipped mussel SuPerna - Our green lipped mussel extract helps to soothe the respiratory system, helping to reduce the irritation which causes coughing.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C powder can support the respiratory system and maintain healthy breathing. The horse's natural source of vitamin C is fresh grass and other live plants. Hays and grains contain virtually no vitamin C, highlgihting the need for a supplement, especially during the winter months. It is also renowned for its antioxidant properties and is essential to the formation and maintenance of connective tissues (joint cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and the skin and bone).
- N-acetyl cysteine - N-acetyl cysteine is an amino acid that serves as a precursor for the synthesis of glutathione, a detoxifying agent in the body. This helps break down mucus and may also help the liver detoxify a wide range of pollutants.
- L-glutamine - A non-essential amino acid present abundantly throughout the body and involved in many metabolic processes. It is the principal carrier of nitrogen in the body and is an important energy source for many cells. It has been shown to enhance immune system cells, improve mental cognition, prevent catabolism (muscle breakdown) and enhance muscular development.
- Respiratory herbal blend with alfalfa - Soothing sage and elderflower, antioxidant garlic and lemon combined with Alfalfa for maximum palatability.
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||Wheezing|
|Instructions for use||Give one level scoop (30g) daily with feed.|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||30g per day|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average 500kg horse) (Grams)||30|
|How long will it last (days)?||30 days|
|Approx cost per day||97p|
|Ingredients Label||Green lipped mussel SuPerna, vitamin C, n-acetyl cysteine, L-glutamine, respiratory herbal blend with alfalfa|