Brinicombe Think Mud (Equine)
Protect your horse’s skin from wet and muddy conditions with a targeted horse skin supplement
During the winter, most of us have to endure wet and muddy conditions in which horses do not cope well. This can result in extreme discomfort which becomes difficult to manage throughout the rest of the winter.
Think Mud is a nutritional supplement, designed to help maintain healthy skin and hair throughout the winter months. By providing specific ingredients such as plant extracts and trace elements it helps to maintain a healthy immune system, to ensure that the body’s natural repair mechanisms are working efficiently. A combination of antioxidant vitamins, concentrated isoflavonoids and yeast extracts work in synergy to provide the horse with everything he needs to maintain skin integrity in muddy conditions.
Key features of Think Mud:
- A combination of targeted natural ingredients for the nutritional support of horses susceptible to mud fever
- Phospholipids help to maintain healthy cell membranes.
- Chelated trace elements which are a more bio-available source to ensure optimum absorption.
- MSM a source of bio-available sulphur; an important element in the structure of skin and hair, supporting the integrity of the body’s natural defence against bacteria. MSM also supports the body’s normal anti-inflammatory response.
- Zinc helps to support healthy skin and hair growth.
- Protected probiotic which enables more of the live yeast cells that are ingested by the horse to reach the hindgut, making it much more effective at supporting the health of the digestive system than other strains of yeasts.
- Vitamins C, E and B-carotene, a powerful combination of antioxidant vitamins essential for a healthy immune system.
Key benefits of Think Mud:
- Immune support - Supports a fast and effective resolution of the symptoms.
- Digestive support - Helps prevent acid build up, gut irritation and stress reactions.
- Skin support - Supports the healing process of the skin and hair re-growth.
|Testimonial||"With sensitive skinned horses Think Mud has been a life saver! The horses have been able to enjoy their winter break rather than spending most of it stabled!" - Rachael Claridge|
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|Show Me Products||BETA NOPS|
|My Horse Is...||Competing, Pregnant, Prone to Scabby Legs|
|Best Sellers||Best Sellers|
|Instructions for use||There is an initial loading rate with this product for the first 4 weeks of feeding. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
Horses: 2 scoops
Ponies: 1 scoop
Horses: 1 scoop
Ponies: 1/2 scoop
A 50ml scoop contains approximately 30g.
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||30g (1 scoop)|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average 500kg horse) (Grams)||30|
|How long will it last (days)?||1.5kg will last up to 50 days.
4kg wil last up to 133 days.
|Approx cost per day||50p - 62p per day|
|Ingredients Label||Methyl sulphonyl methane, zinc, naturally sourced anti-oxidants.|