Equilibrium Products Spare Magnets (Equine)
Support mobility, aid joint function and maintain healthy muscles with these moveable magnets designed to be used within the Equilibrium Magnetic Range.
- Comes with washable pillow packs.
- Can be moved anywhere within the lining to target specific areas.
- Flexible and comfortable against your horses body.
- 1-year guarantee.
- Long = 25 cm
- Short = 10cm
How do the magnets work?
The body’s cells have electromagnetic properties which means they can be energised by a magnetic field. Our magnets present two alternating poles to the body, negative and positive, making them different to standard neodymium magnets, which present only one pole. These strong, linear, and permanent magnetic fields of alternating pole sequences penetrate into the body tissue.
They are ideal:
- Every day as part of your horses’ daily routine for maintenance. Usually overnight or in the day when stood in.
- For horses in work from hacking to competition. This includes horses returning to work or retraining.
- For older horses or those who are slow to warm up.
- Horses on box rest, standing in for long periods of time or on limited turnout.
- General knocks and bumps.
There are two size options available:
- A pack of 2 x 25cms Vitaflex magnets
- A pack of 4 x 10cms Vitaflex magnets
|Applicator/ Dispenser||No Measure included|
|My Product Must Be...||Free From Prohibited Substances|
|My Horse Has...||Stiffness|
|Warnings||Do not apply Vitaflex® magnets on open wounds|