Brinicombe HerbiLix Flystop (Equine)
Would you and your horse welcome a low sugar, easy answer to reduce fly nuisance and midge bites? Fly problems and midge bites on horses cause no end of nuisance for both horse and rider. Serious discomfort and stress are easily avoidable by selecting the correct equine supplements. HerbiLIX covers the popular range of low sugar horse licks from Brinciombe Equine
HerbiLIX Flystop is a solid, low sugar lick designed to reduce fly problems and midge bites on horses. When consumed, HerbiLIX Flystop works naturally through the body’s system to create an invisible shield-like effect all over your horse, providing full, 24-hour comfort from fly nuisance. Containing the unique herbal fly dispersant, Repel-Ex, this totally natural formula is rich in herbs and essential oils with MSM, zinc and trace elements to support a healthy skin and coat.
- HerbiLIX Flystop is ideal for horses kept at grass or not given a hard feed.
- This method of feeding allows the horse 24 hour access to the nutrients, so horses can help themselves to everything they need.
- The unique formula and manufacturing methods ensure that the product is extremely palatable, whilst containing less than 8% sugar.
- HerbiLIX Flystop contains no artificial colours or flavours.
- Safely for horses prone to weight gain or laminitis due to its low NSC content.
NB: HerbiLIX Flystop also provides broad spectrum vitamins and minerals to meet all the needs of the horse at grass in a single product.
HerbiLIX Flystop was previously known as for Think Fly Lick.
- Essential nutrients - Helps ensure an optimum level of key nutrients for health and vitality.
- Less than 10% sugar - Kind to the waistline and safe for laminitics.
- Source of multivitamins - Aid the prevention of vitamin deficiencies.
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|Show Me Products||Free From Prohibited Substances|
|My Horse Is...||Bored, Covered in Flies, Lacking Minerals, Lacking Vitamins, Lami Prone, Stabled|
|Instructions for use||Remove lid and place in the field or stable, close to a drinking water supply. You may remove the handle if you wish. This is a weatherproof formula, if rain collects on the top, just tip away.|
|How long will it last (days)?||8kg will last one horse between 1-2 months depending on rate of intake.
This is a free access product so intake rates will vary between individuals. Expected intake is approximately 200g per day.
|Ingredients Label||Key ingredients: vitamins, minerals, trace elements, herbs & spices, garlic, cider apple vinegar, methyl sulphonyl methane Analysis: Contains less than 8% sugar|
|Key Ingredients||Apple Cider Vinegar, Essential Plant OIls, Garlic, Herbal Extracts, MSM|