Horslyx Mini Lick 650g (Equine)
Each 650g tub contains a 3 day supply of the unique Horslyx Balancer formulation.The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which balances nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing. Powerful anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin E and Selenium, plus chelated copper and zinc, to support and maintain a healthy immune system.High oil content for healthy skin and coat.Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves.What's in mini Horslyx?
- Mint Mini Horslyx contains pure peppermint oil for a tasty and refreshing flavour.
- Garlic Mini Horslyx contains pure garlic oil to help horses deter biting insects.
- Respiratory Mini Horslyx contains menthol, eucalyptus and aniseed to help support a healthy respiratory system.
- Chemical Hardeners
- Artificial colours
- Preservatives Why should I feed Mini Horlsyx?
- A healthy alternative to treats and sweets that are less nutrient dense.
- Use as a simple hand held reward after good behaviour and exercise.
- Unlike carrots and treats, Mini Horslyx cannot be broken or snatched, so it makes the perfect accessory for performing stretching exercises.
- Distract during routine visits such as vets, farriers and other therapists.
- Encourage horses that are difficult to catch in the stable and field, as well as those that need some persuasion to load.
- During clipping to help reduce the chance of fidgety behaviour.
- Ideal for taking to shows and events as a means of topping up vitamin and mineral levels, as well as distracting during times of stress.
- To balance any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing – helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
- Perfect for older equines with poor dentition that struggle to eat hard feed.
- Licking produces saliva, which helps support the digestive system.
- Suitable for all horses, from those at rest requiring a low calorie diet to performance horses requiring additional supplementation to meet their nutritional requirements.
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|Warnings||Horslyx are very proud to be one of the first horse lick manufacturers to become accredited to the BETA NOPS Code. This means we have met the strict manufacturing requirements as set by the Code to help improve traceability and prevent any prohibited substances from entering the equestrian food chain.|
|Instructions for use||Hold pot to horse's mouth or knock lickout of pot into a bucket. Lick will mould to shape of bucket.
Do not leave the lick in pot with a horse unattended.
|How long will it last (days)?||Each pot has 3 days supply of vitamins and minerals|
|Ingredients Label||Dehydrated molasses, monocalcium phosphate, pure vegetable oil, saodium chloride, prairie meal, calcium carbonate|