TRM Stride MP 60 x 20g Sachets (Equine)
- Buy 2 for £80.00 each and save 3%
- Buy 4 for £78.50 each and save 5%
Stride MP is a nutritional Maintenance Programme which can play a protective role in combating the effects of wear and tear on a healthy cartilage matrix.Horse’s joints are constantly asked to absorb shock and stress, the faster the gait, the greater the pressure. Cartilage, which is the ‘last defence’ for horse’s joints, encounters shock continually. If the nutrients for cartilage synthesis are not available in the amounts required, the synthesising process is impaired. Thus the cartilage loses its ability to replenish itself. Supplementation with Stride MP will ensure an adequate supply of the nutrients which are required to protect the integrity of the cartilage matrix. These nutrients include Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Bioavailable Sulphur (MSM). Stride MP contains:
- Glucosamine HCI – necessary for the production of Hyaluronate which is a major component of Synovial fluid – the joint lubricant.
- MSM – a source of bioavailable sulphur. Sulphur plays an important role in the synthesis of connective tissue.
- Chondroitin Sulphate – forms the structural component of the ‘shock absorbers’ in the cartilage matrix.
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||Competing, Pregnant|
|Instructions for use||Performance Horses:
Having completed a 60-120 day Feeding Programme using STRIDE Original or another joint supplement at recommended feeding level, feed one 20g sachet of STRIDE MP per day for long term maintenance.
Feed one 20g Sachet per day.
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||20g sachet per day|
|How long will it last (days)?||60 days|
|Approx cost per day||£1.17|
|Ingredients Label||Active ingredients per 50g: Glucosamine HCL (6,250mg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125mg), MSM (3,330mg)|
|Chondroitin mg/kg or mg/litre||6250|
|Glucosamine mg/kg or mg/litre||312500|
|MSM mg/kg or mg/litre||166500|