Virkon S Disinfectant Box of 50 x 50g Sachets (Equine/Farm)
Leading the way forward in best practice biosecurity programmes, Virkon® S provides a wide range of applications to commercial livestock producers, veterinary hospitals and farmers.The famous "pink powder formulation" offers the flexible, fast-acting, convenient, one-stop disinfection package for:
- Aerial disinfection
- Water delivery systems
10 reasons to use Virkon S
- Virkon® S is the breakthrough formulation that has redefined on farm biosecurity and leads the way forward in Emergency Disease Control measures.
- Approved by governments worldwide to combat major diseases such as FMD, Swine Vesicular disease, Avian Influenza, Newcastle Disease, and more.
- Outstanding properties. The only branded disinfectant referred to in the prestigious AUSVETPLAN, as "Virkon® S is a modern disinfectant with outstanding virucidal properties.
- The "Gold Standard" foot dip disinfectant. Virkon® S kills pathogens ten times faster than the nearest competitor, even at low temperatures and in the presence of organic challenge.
- Proven to kill on the farm as well as in the laboratory. Independently proven in field trials to be highly effective against the most serious threat to livestock – the viruses.
- No need to rotate Virkon® S. Independently proven to reduce the potential infectivity of resistant Salmonella super-strains.
- Superior safety. The superior operator safety profile ensures that Virkon® S is convenient for users and can be misted in the presence of animals.
- Environmental profile. Virkon® S has been formulated to include ingredients that have been carefully selected for their ability to degrade naturally within the environment.
- Easy to transport and store. Virkon® S can be transported conveniently and rapidly by rail, sea, and air with no additional spend requirements for transport or storage.
- Biosecurity in a single pack. A highly convenient multi-purpose biosecurity system all in one pack for surfaces, equipment, vehicles, aerial disinfection, and water delivery systems.
|Instructions for use||Add contents of one sachet (50g) to 5 litres of warm water (approximately 1 gallon) to achieve 1:100 (1%) solution.
Apply Virkon® S using a pressure washer or other spraying equipment at 300ml solution per square metre.
1% Virkon® S solutions are stable for approximately 7 days or until the pink colour fades. Do not soak metal objects for longer than 10 minutes.
|Ingredients Label||Dipotassium peroxodisulphate|