Foran Hoof Aid (Equine)
Support hoof growth and strength through a combination of Biotin and key minerals.
A combination of elevated nutrients for optimum hoof quality.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Biotin, Methionine & MSM – maximising hoof strength and quality by:
- Supporting the connective tissues inside the hoof wall
- Promoting optimal horn growth
- Copper & Zinc – important for keratin synthesis associated with hoof strength and the ability to withstand loading
- Young, growing horses have relatively greater hoof growth combined with greater overall demands on nutrients. Hoof aid provides an assured method of supplementation for optimum hoof development
- Horses with poor quality hoof problems such as; cracking, brittleness, slow growth and white, crumbly horn will all benefit from long-term supplementation (4-6mths), continued use as new, stronger hoof horn will replace the old ‘problem’ horn.
- Throughout a horse’s life, hoof growth and wear is constant. Hoof Aid is designed as a daily use hoof-conditioning supplement.
All horses; particularly youngstock and horses with problem hooves
The Strict Anti-Doping Formulation Ensured (S.A.F.E) marks Foran Equine Hoof Aid as free from prohibited substances and are safe for use in competition and racing horses.
|Top Pick||Top Pick|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||Throwing Shoes|
|Instructions for use||To be mixed daily with feed.
Bodyweight - Daily Amount
450-600kg - 20g
200-450kg - 12.5g
<200kg - 6g
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||20g|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average 500kg horse) (Grams)||20|
|How long will it last (days)?||Fed at 20g/day:
1kg - 50 days
2kg - 100 days
|Approx cost per day||55p - 79p|
|Ingredients Label||Analytical Constituents: Vitamins PER KG PER 12.5G Biotin 1600mg 20mg Amino Acids DL-Methionine 100g 1250mg Trace Elements Zinc (Zinc Oxide) 16000 mg (20500mg) 200 mg (256mg|
|Key Ingredients||Biotin, DL-Methionine, Zinc|