Foran Nutri-Calm (Equine)
Alleviate daily stress and anxiety, to help maintain focus and concentration.
Promote focus and concentration in your horse for optimal training and performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- L-Tryptophan – an essential amino acid and precursor to Serotonin
- Serotonin – a neurotransmitter associated with inhibition of fear and stress
- B-Complex Vitamins – an effective combination to support the nervous system
- Magnesium – a key mineral for muscle and nerve function
- Needing support to cope with their environment, promoting daily focus
- That require support to concentrate during work
- On box-rest, returning to work following injury or on reduced turnout
The Strict Anti-Doping Formulation Ensured (S.A.F.E) marks Foran Equine Nutri-Calm as free from prohibited substances and are safe for use in competition and racing horses.
|Top Pick||Top Pick|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||Bored, Competing, Excitable, Nervous, Stabled, Stressy|
|Best Sellers||Best Sellers|
|Instructions for use||To be mixed daily with feed. For best results begin using 7-10 days prior to event.
Bodyweight - Daily Amount
450-600kg - 50ml
300-450kg - 25ml
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||50ml|
|How long will it last (days)?||Fed at 50ml/day:
1 Litre - 20 days
2.5 Litre - 50 days
5 Litre - 100 days
|Approx cost per day||99p - £1.25|
|Ingredients Label||Analytical Constituents: PER Kg PER 50ml Vitamin B1 2479mg 150mg Vitamin B6 826mg 50mg Vitamin B12 2149μg 130μg Nicotinic Acid 1653mg 100mg L- Tryptophan 33,058mg 2000mg Magnesium 2000mg 100mg|
|Key Ingredients||B Vitamins, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium|