Hilton Herbs Mud Defender Lotion (Equine)
Mud Defender lotion can be used independently, or in conjunction with the Hilton Herbs Mud Defender supplement. This gentle, soothing lotion can be applied to any area of sore, abraded, skin and offers both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is rich in Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Echinacea tincture and Propolis and can help soften scabs and support both skin cell and hair regeneration. Mud Defender Lotion has been trialled in UK, Europe and the US with great success.Mud Defender lotion is formulated to maintain and support:
- sore or abraded skin
- healthy skin with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- skin cell and hair regeneration
- the softening of scabs
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||Competing|
|Instructions for use||- Mud Defender lotion can be used on any area of the body.
- Use at the first sign of sore, damaged skin.
- Lightly brush off mud if dried, or wash area with cold water and gently pat dry.
- Apply to clean dry skin working well in and leaving a thin film of lotion on top of the skin.
- If skin is scabbed, apply the lotion over the top of the scabs and work well in.
- When the scabs soften try to gently remove them and apply more lotion.
- The lotion should be applied to clean dry legs prior to turnout or stabling.
Mud Defender Lotion is safe to apply to broken, sore, scabbed skin and should not sting when applied. The lotion is not designed to be used as a barrier cream, but does contain oils that should help deter water penetration. As with any new product, we advise patch testing prior to general use if your horse has a sensitive skin.
|Ingredients Label||Aloe Vera gel, Coconut Oil, Propolis Infused Oil & tincture, Echinacea, Liquorice, Myrrh, Goldenseal & Calendula tinctures, Calendula & Hypericum Infused Oil, Tea Tree & Rosemary Essential oils|
|Key Ingredients||Aloe Vera, Echinacea, Liquorice|