Likit Boredom Buster (Equine)
Why use Boredom Buster
- Ideal for food motivated horses or experienced Likit users
- Multi-directional movement
- Multiple challenge options to add different flavours/sizes of refill
How to use Boredom BusterSimply hang from a strong beam away from any walls, insert either 1 or 2 Little Likits and as your horse licks the Likits the Boredom Buster will move and spin, increasing the level of challenge - ideal for horses and ponies who just can't get enough of Likits!
Top TipsAdd a further challenge by attaching to your Likit holder using the enclosed safety clip. Try using a salt based Likit in the holder and the flavoured Little Likits in the Boredom Buster, this will add variety for your horse as well as providing a great source of salt, essential to your horse's health.
|Instructions for use||1. Attach the rope provided to the eyelet at the top of the Boredom Buster.
2. Insert either one or two Little Likit refills
3. Hang from a strong beam so that the centre of the ball is level with the withers of your horse or pony. Ideally it should be positioned a minimum of 3 feet or 1 metre away from any walls to ensure the maximum challenge for your horse