Lincoln Flax Oil (Equine)
Lincoln Flax Oil is a natural, cold pressed oil, balanced in Omegas 3, 6 & 9. Also known as Linseed Oil, Flax Oil is a vegetable based oil which is easily digested & utilised by the horse.
Benefits include skin support, stronger hooves, a healthy coat & immune support. It also provides an excellent non-heating energy source for controllable energy, promoting calmer, more focused horses.
- A natural source of Omegas 3, 6 & 9.
- Flax Oil, also known as Linseed Oil, is a vegetable based oil which is easily digested & utilised by the horse.
- Highest level of natural Omega 3 from a plant derived source.
- Cold pressed.
- Non- heating oil which provides energy without the 'fizz'.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Supports cellular health
- Aids suppleness & flexibility.
- Coats become easier to groom.
- Improves the palatability of feed.
- Supports healthy skin.
|Warnings||Keep out of reach of children. Store with the lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place. For animal use only.|
|My Horse Is...||A Fussy Eater, Lacking Condition, Recovering|