Lintbells YuDIGEST PLUS (Canine)
- Restores the natural balance of gut bacteria
- Binds bacteria, viruses and toxins
- Supports the intestinal barrier
- Encourages healthy digestion
YuDIGEST PLUS combines a fast acting, high-strength bioactive probiotic and prebiotic complex with intestine supporting active ingredients to restore and support digestive health.
- Each sachet contains 1 billion probiotic Enterococcus faecium E1707 - an EU registered strain of probiotic bacteria approved for dogs to restore and stabilise the natural balance of gut bacteria.
- Mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) are scientifically proven prebiotics that block bad bacteria in the gut and feed the beneficial bacteria that help to maintain digestive health
- High strength prebiotic Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) have been proven to encourage the production of buyrate (a short chain fatty acid). This is the preferred energy source for the cells which line the large intestine and helps to support the intestinal barrier.
- High purity Beta glucans provide a feed source for good bacteria to support the intestinal immune system.
- Montmorillonite binds bad bacteria and toxins within the digestive system and has been shown to be up to 20 times more effective than other clays such as Kaolin.
- Threonine, an essential amino acids, helps the cells in the intestine to produce the protective mucin lining often lost in digestive upsets.
- Linseed meal, a lignan-rich source of fibre and anti-oxidants, supports normal digestive function.
|Testimonial||"Yumpro BioActiv Plus is great stuff - it's the first time my clumber spaniel has been able to eat dry food in about 6 months. Thank god I don't have to cook anymore fish!" - Karen Sargeson|
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Instructions for use||Sprinkle the following amounts daily over your dog's food for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
Small Breeds (up to 5kg) - 1/2 sachet
Medium Breeds (6-15kg) - 1 sachet
Large Breeds (16-35kg) - 2 sachets
Very Large Breeds (over 35kg) - 3 sachets
The powder can also be mixed with warm tap water to form a paste. To form a smooth paste, add 10-15ml of water. If you prefer to use a syringe, simply mix 20ml of water with the powder to form a liquid.
Once mixed with water, the paste should be given to your dog immediately and not stored.
|Ingredients Label||Probiotic Enterococcus faecium E1707 Prebiotics: Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS), Beta glucans Montmorillonite Threonine Linseed meal|