Advantage 250 Spot-On for Dogs 10-25kg - 4 Pipettes (NFA-VPS) (Canine)
- Treatment should be repeated after four weeks.
- Treatment of nursing bitches and queens controls flea infestations on both dam and offspring.
- Should re-treatment be necessary earlier than four weeks, do not treat more frequently than weekly.
- Re-infestation from emergence of new fleas in the environment may continue to occur for six weeks or longer after treatment is initiated. More than one treatment may therefore be required, depending on the level of fleas in the environment.
- To aid reduction in environmental challenge, the additional use of a suitable environmental treatment against adult fleas and developing stages is recommended.
- In order to reduce further the environmental challenge, it is recommended that all cats, dogs and rabbits in the household are treated.
- The product remains effective if the animal becomes wet, for example after exposure to heavy rain or after swimming (dogs). However, re-treatment may become necessary, depending on the presence of fleas in the environment. In these cases do not treat more frequently than once weekly.
- In the case of biting louse infestation in dogs, a veterinary examination 30 days after treatment is recommended as some animals may require a second treatment.
|Warnings||Do not treat unweaned puppies or kittens of less than 8 weeks of age. Do not use on pet rabbits of less than 10 weeks of age. Do not use in animals that are known to be hypersensitive to the active substance or any of the excipients. Apply only to undamaged skin. This product is for topical use and should not be administered orally. Care should be taken to avoid the contents of the tube coming into contact with the eyes or mouth of the recipient animal. Do not allow recently treated animals to groom each other. For external use only.|
|Instructions for use||For dogs of less than 25kg body weight:
With the dog in the standing position, part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the contents directly onto the skin.
For dogs of 25 kg body weight and greater:
The dog should be standing for easy application. The entire contents of the tube should be applied evenly to 3 or 4 spots all located at different application sites along the dog's backline from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the coat until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze the tube to expel a portion of its contents directly onto the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot, as that could cause some of the product to run down the animal's side.
|Legal Category||NFA-VPS (Non-food animal medicine). A medicine for companion animals. Please answer the questions above|
|Wormer Information||For the latest, up to date information about Advantage, please see the NOAH Compendium|
|Parasites Treated||Biting Lice (T.canis), Fleas|
|Active Ingredient||10% (100mg/ml) Imidacloprid|