Pet Remedy Battery Atomiser 250ml Refill (Equine/Pet)
A natural way of tackling stress and anxiety in mammals, birds, reptiles & horses.
Several years of research and trials have resulted in a unique formula using low concentration Valerian essential oil, blended with Vetiver, Sweet Basil, and Sage
Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural messengers called neuro-transmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message either to calm ( via GABA pathway) or get ‘fired up’.
In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many different signs of stress we see in our pets.
The special Pet Remedy blend of essentials oils works alongside these natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious or stressed pets.
- For use with Pet Remedy, non-aerosol, battery operated atomiser
- Water based formulation
- Suitable for all mammals showing signs of stress including cats, dogs, rabbits, rodents, ferrets, and horses
- Ideal for locations where socket for plug-in diffuser is not available
- Clinically proven
- Starts to help immediately
- Helps calm pet without sedating
- Helps pet become more attentive and receptive
- Delivers a metered dose (0.12ml)
- Lasts up to 8 weeks
- Suitable for small room (10m2 or 100 sq ft)
- Developed and made in England
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||No - Contains Valerian|
|Warnings||Contains Valerian - not suitable for use in competition horses|
|My Horse Is...||Nervous, Stabled, Stressy|
|Instructions for use||The atomiser uses the same water based pH neutral formulation as for the calming sprays and individual calming wipes.
Locate at least 4 feet from the ground to ensure the water based mist disperses into the room.
Usual setting is on 30 minutes.
Ideal for locations where there is no electrical socket for a plug diffuser, such as conservatories, boats, caravans, stables, horse boxes and trailers.
|Ingredients Label||A unique formula using low concentration Valerian essential oil, blended with Vetiver, Sweet Basil, and Sage|
|Key Ingredients||Essential Plant OIls, Valerian Root|