The Golden Paste Company Turmeric Capsules for Pets 90 Capsules (Canine/Feline)
Our capsules include all 3 necessary ingredients for turmeric to work - turmeric, oil and pepper.
Prepare for amazing results, as they contain a high strength turmeric (min 10% curcumin). Turmeric Capsules for Pets have been formulated to ensure all ingredients are bioavailable. They are easy & a mess free way to give your pet their daily dose of turmeric! Our capsules have no bulking agents or fillers – only the good stuff!
Formulated in a A grade BRC accredited lab and to the GMP standards, our products are made from the highest quality ingredients and are suitable for human consumption.
- Joint Health - supports the body's natural inflammation processes
- General Well Being - helps the integrity of the natural defence mechansims and maintains well-being and general health
- Aids Digestion - supports the mirco-flora naturally occurring in the stomach and aids digestion
- Coat & Skin - helps to maintain a healthy and shiny coat
- Unique blend of 3 key ingredients to ensure enhanced bio-availability of the turmeric. Turmeric, Flax Seed and Piperine.
- High quality Turmeric sourced from Indonesia (minimum of 5.1% Curcumin)
- Suitable for all diets (Raw/Kibble)
- Capsules can be opened to sprinkle onto food
- Turmeric - We believe in the whole root rather than just an extract as turmeric is made up of over 200+ compounds that synergistically work together. Our curcumin levels will never be lower than 5.1%. We source from Indonesia rather than India due to quantities of lead being found in some sources of Indian grown turmeric.
- Black Pepper (Piperine) - We have added black pepper into the paste as it contains the bioactive piperine. Piperine has been shown to help poor digestion and has anti-inflammatory properties – that’s not all…arguably the most important benefit is that it increases absorption and bioavailability of curcumin – some say by up to 2000%!
- Cooked Linseed/Flax - Sourced from the UK, we use 100% whole linseed that has been cooked and micronized to provide the highest quality and to optimise digestibility and bioavailability of its nutrients. Linseed is high in oil, ideal to help with absorption of curcumin and is also rich in omegas 3, 6 and 9, and has natural antioxidant properties.
Is the capsule shell safe to feed?
Our capsule shell is safe for human consumption, as we believe our four-legged friends deserve nothing less! Our HPMC shell is natural and suitable for vegans.
Can I feed this to my puppy?
GPC pet products are perfectly safe for puppies. The ingredients in our products have good antioxidant properties; as such they support normal development processes associated with the growth of puppies. Depending on the ingredients of the product, they help support cardiovascular development, bone growth, neural development as well as helping the growth of the immune system. Their antioxidant interaction with the inflammation cycle also has positive properties in muscular function, skin and coat condition and general wellbeing.
Can I feed alongside medication?
As our products are natural, many medications can be combined with our products safely. However, we would always recommend speaking with your vet first.
Where is your turmeric sourced?
We source from Indonesia rather than India due to quantities of lead being found in some sources of Indian grown turmeric.
Can I feed this to pregnant dogs?
Yes, but should be fed to the pre-gravid weight of the mother.
Will a fussy dog eat this?
You can hide our capsules in their feed, treats or meat. If your dog is particularly fussy, we would recommend our tasty TurmerEase slices!
Do I need to use other supplements alongside?
Our supplements are fast acting and very effective and because our products are made with the highest quality natural ingredients, further supplements should not be required. However, if you are feeding other supplements, this should not be an issue.
What is the difference between the Turmeric Capsules for Pets and Turmeric Golden Paste for Pets?
Our pet capsules contain our three key ingredients, turmeric, flax oil and pepper. Whereas our Turmeric Golden Paste for Pets contains turmeric, coconut oil, pepper, Ceylon cinnamon and apple cider vinegar. Both products give your pet their daily dose of turmeric goodness!
What is the difference between the Turmeric Capsules for Pets and TurmerEase?
Our TurmerEase has a variety of beneficial ingredients, including turmeric, linseed oil, pepper, apple cider vinegar and yucca, each providing your pet with a variety of benefits. Our capsules for pets contain our key ingredients; turmeric, oil and pepper to give your pet their daily turmeric goodness!
Does the capsule have to be given in their feed?
You can feed our pet capsules whole in their feed, in a treat or straight as it is. You can also open the capsule up and sprinkle into their meals.
My dog is very small, can I open up the capsule to feed?
Certainly! You can open the capsule up and sprinkle the amount needed if necessary.
Do the capsules contain any bulking agents or fillers?
No! We are proud that all our supplements are clean and filled with high quality beneficial ingredients with no need for bulking agents or fillers.
|Manufacturer||Golden Paste Co.|
|Instructions for use||A handy capsule which can be administered by hand, hidden in food or simply open and sprinkle the contents of the capsule on your pet’s food!
For small dogs or cats (under 15kg) – 1-2 capsules a day
For medium dogs (15-30kg) - 2-3 capsules a day
For large dogs (over 30kg) – 3-4 capsules a day
Please note these are just guidelines, increase if required. Excessive consumption may result in loose stools.
|Ingredients Label||Composition: Turmeric (10% Curcumin), Flax Seed Powder, Black Pepper (95% Piperine), Capsule Shell (HPMC)|
|Key Ingredients||Linseed, Turmeric|