Veloxa Chewable Wormer for Dogs (Sold Individually) (NFA-VPS)
Brought to you by the manufacturer of FRONTLINE Spot On, the UK’s No.1 flea and tick treatment; Veloxa is a new easy-to-give dewormer for dogs. Broad-spectrum anthelmintic (dewormer) for treatment of mixed infections by the following roundworms and tapeworms in dogs and puppies: Ascarids : Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina (adult and late immature forms) Hookworms : Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma caninum (adults) Whipworms : Trichuris vulpis (adults) Tapeworms : Echinococcus spp. Taenia spp. and Dipylidium caninum (adult and immature forms).
Please note: price quoted is for a single tablet.
- Buy 3 for £2.93 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for £2.87 each and save 4%
- Buy 12 for £2.82 each and save 6%
- Buy 24 for £2.76 each and save 8%
- Buy 36 for £2.70 each and save 10%
Veloxa’s combination of active ingredients are effective against all common internal worms: roundworm, tapeworm, hookworm and whipworm. This broad spectrum activity allows owners to embrace their dog as one of the family without the worry of worms. Designed to appeal to dogs, Veloxa is a tasty beef-flavoured chewable tablet, which is taken by almost all dogs voluntarily, so there’s no need to hide in food - making it easier to treat your dog than ever before!Did you know?
- One of the ways pets can gets worms is by ingesting worm eggs passed by other infested animals. Healthy dogs often don’t have external signs of worms but may still be infested and shed eggs into the environment. This is why regular treatment is vital.
- Signs of a worm infestation could include: - Bloated tummy and/or diarrhoea - Dragging bottom along the floor - Lack of energy - Coughing
- Fleas can carry the tapeworm, Dipylidium caninum, so it’s important to treat your pets with a flea and tick preventative such as FRONTLINE Spot On, while also treating dogs with a dewormer such as Veloxa.
|Instructions for use||Dosage guide:
2.5 - 5kg - 1/2 tablet
5 - 10kg - 1 tablet
10 - 15kg - 1 + 1/2 tablets
15 - 20kg - 2 tablets
20 - 25kg - 2 + 1/2 tablets
25 - 30kg - 3 tablets
|Ingredients Label||150mg Febantel, 50mg Pyrantel and 50mg Praziquantel|
|Legal Category||NFA-VPS (Non-food animal medicine). A medicine for companion animals. Please answer the questions above|
|Wormer Information||For the latest, up to date information about Veloxa, please see the NOAH Compendium|
|Parasites Treated||Ascarids (T.canis), Hookworm, Ascarids (T.leonina), Tapeworm (D.caninum), Tapeworm (Echinococcus), Tapeworm (Taenia), Whipworm|
|Active Ingredient||Febantel (15mg/kg), Praziquantel (5mg/kg), Pyrantel embonate (14.4mg/kg)|