VetPlus Synoquin EFA Cat 90 Capsules (Feline)
Many pet owners are concerned about the long term effects of NSAIDs as many conditions associated with joint injury or deterioration require long term therapy. SYNOQUIN® EFA CAT provides a safe complementary approach to traditional drugs. Synoquin EFA Joint Supplement Capsules for Cats builds on the innovitive Chondroprotective feed supplement, now with added Dexahan for ailing joints and mobility problems.Why does my vet recommend Synoquin Cat? SYNOQUIN CAT is a unique patented formula containing 5 key ingredients, each performing a specific role within the joint. It is this successful formula that vets and pet owners alike have come to rely on.
- Synoquin Cat is made using high purity, premium quality glucosamine hydrochloride, N-acetyl D-glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate
- Synoquin Cat uses mammalian chondroitin sulphate as it is well absorbed, sustainable and an ehtical source - no shark cartilage
- Synoquin Cat is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards with routine testing and analysis of all ingredients and final product, to guarantee the stated purity, label claim and quality
- Synoquin Cat is an easy to dose cat-specific sprinkle capsule
- Stimulates manafacture of cartilage and joint fluid GAGs
- Prevents cartilage thinning
- Helps to maintain joint function.
- Improves GAG absorption
- Helps to increase joint inflammatory factors which modulate the effect of destructive cytokines
- Enhances cartilage repair
- The body's primary water soluble anti oxidant.
- Ascorbic acid neutralises the effects of free radical production within the damaged joint structure
- Provides GAG building blocks for cartilage and joint fluids synthesis
- Reduces cartilage destruction.
- Maintains cartilage water content for joint load bearing
- Helps to maintain joint function
- A vital dietary trace element essential for enzymatic processes throughout the body
- Especially important in the formation of cartilage
- Reduced activity
- Inability to jump on to high surfaces
- Poor coat condition due to lack of proper grooming
- Increased aggression
|Instructions for use||Give 1 capsule twice a day for a inital minimum period of 6 weeks. After the initial treatment period, depending on response, the number of capsules administered can be reduced to a maintenance level of one capsule once a day.|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||1 capsule per day at maintenance|
|How long will it last (days)?||90 days|
|Approx cost per day||43p|
|Ingredients Label||Glucosamine HCL, N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine, Ascorbic Acid, Chondroitin Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate|