Maxavita MaxaBiotic 900g (Equine)
The equine digestive system is delicately balanced and can be easily upset by a change in diet, illness or stress caused by travelling or competitions. MaxaBiotic is specifically designed to help maintain a healthy gut and promote intestinal health. Prebiotics and probiotics are combined with green lipped mussel to encourage the growth of friendly bacteria in the gut and ease irritation. MaxaBiotic is suitable for feeding in times of stress and as a daily supplement for horses with digestive health issues.Why feed MaxaBiotic?
- Helps to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Encourages 'good bacteria' to optimise gut function.
- Prebiotic and probiotic formula.
- No listed banned substances.
- Sacchromyces cerevisea (yeast) - A probiotic strain of yeast which helps to support the digestive tract and maintain healthy gut function.
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharide) - A prebiotic complex carbohydrate which encourages the growth of 'good bacteria' to support digestion. FOS is also a good source of dietary fibre further promoting intestinal health.
- SuPerna - Our unique green lipped mussel extract contains high levels of omega-3 ETA fatty acids, which have natural anti-inflammatory properties to help ease irritation.
- Alfalfa - Alfalfa is naturally high in protein, calcium, plus other minerals, vitamin A, vitamins in the B group, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, and vitamin K.
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|Warnings||Contains shellfish, be careful when handling if you have an allergy.|
|My Horse Is...||Due to be Wormed, Loose|
|Instructions for use||Give one level scoop (30g) daily with feed.|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||30g per day|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average 500kg horse) (Grams)||30|
|How long will it last (days)?||30 days|
|Approx cost per day||97p|
|Ingredients Label||Sacchromyces cerevisea (yeast), FOS (Fructooligosaccharide), green lipped mussuel (SuPerna), alfalfa.|