Here you'll find all you need to know about our customer loyalty scheme.
Ready to spend your points? Scroll down to view our range of merchandise...
What is Eddie's Loyalty Scheme?
Our way of rewarding you, our loyal customers, for ordering with us! Watch your points add up and redeem them against Supplement Solutions merchandise for you or your horse.
How does Eddie's Loyalty Scheme work?
You'll need to be signed in to your account, and for each pound you spend, you'll receive 1 point (exclusions apply, see terms and conditions). Not got an account? Sign up here - it takes less than five minutes and you can start collecting points straight away.
How many points do I receive?
Each £1 spent on our website (excluding delivery charges) gains 1 point.
Points are excluded from POM, NFA, sale and certain other products.
What can I spend my points on?
Choose from a range of merchandise including sweatshirts, gilets, fly veils and saddlecloths.
How do I redeem my points?
It's easy to redeem your points. Simply:
- Save your points until you have enough to claim the item you want.
- Add the item(s) to your cart and validate your points on checkout. You can select the 'Use Reward Points' option on the Shopping Cart screen, or - at Checkout, scroll down to below your billing address and click on the 'APPLY REWARD POINTS' option. You can add the item(s) to your next order, or order merchandise on its own. Please note if you order merchandise on its own, you will need to pay delivery charges.
- Sit back and wait for your order to arrive!
You can redeem as many or as few points as you like and any remaining points will stay in your account.
How do I know how many points I have?
To check your balance at any time, please log in to your account and view your account dashboard.
Please be aware, points may not appear in your account until your order has been dispatched.
Terms & Conditions:
- To be part of the loyalty scheme you must have a valid email address
- Loyalty points are awarded to both new and existing customers
- From the 25th May 2021 loyalty points will now expire after 12 month
- Points are associated to one email address. If you need to change your email address you can do this in 'My Account' or by getting in touch
- Points are excluded from POM, NFA, sale and certain other products (including special prices on bulk orders)
- If using a discount code or voucher, points will be adjusted accordingly
- The loyalty scheme was launched on 20th May 2016 and points cannot be back dated from orders prior to this date
- If checking out as a guest, or using PayPal Express to checkout, your points will not be saved as you will not have an associated account
- If paying by BACS, cheque, cash or PayPal request your points will remain as 'waiting for validation' until your order is paid for
- If for any reason you return a product or receive a refund the corresponding points will be deducted from your account automatically
- Points cannot be redeemed on the same order they were awarded on
- Supplement Solutions has the right to withdraw or change its loyalty scheme at any given point in time.