Terms & Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: PRICES AND PROMOTIONS MAY BE DIFFERENT IN STORE
Your access to and use of www.supplementsolutions.co.uk (the "website"), whether as a guest or a registered user, is subject exclusively and strictly to these Terms & Conditions of Use. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site.
www.supplementsolutions.co.uk ("we/us") reserve the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website (or any part of it) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal: and/or
- Change these Terms & Conditions of Use at any time, and your continued use of the website following any change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions of Use regularly for changes. If you do not agree with any change to the Terms & Conditions of Use you must immediately stop using the website.
- We reserve the right to hold any order due to checks made on personal details.
Other applicable terms
- If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
Third party links
We may provide links to other web sites or resources from time to time. Any such link to other web sites or resources is not an endorsement of such web site or resources and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of and content on such web sites or resources.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material on the website, the website design, structure and graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. You may only access, view, copy and/or print pages from the website for the sole purpose of you evaluating whether to and/or placing an order with us. Any other use of the material within the website is strictly prohibited.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
Limitation of liability
- The website is provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty being given in relation to the Web site including (but not limited to) implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of material uploaded or transmitted through the website
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
- To the fullest extent permissible under law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) in relation to goods purchased by you through the website. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
- Our liability in contract, tort, negligence, pre-contract or other representations or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions of Trade shall be limited in aggregate to all sums paid by you to us.
- In any event, we shall not be liable to you under, or in connection with these Terms & Conditions of Trade in contract, tort, negligence, pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent representations) or otherwise for any economic loss (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings) or for any special or indirect losses whatsoever.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:• use of, or inability to use, our site; or• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms & Conditions of Use by you or other liabilities arising out of your use of the website.
www.supplementsolutions.co.uk is a site operated by Supplement Solutions Ltd (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08291824 and have our registered office at The Weind, Gt Eccleston, Nr Preston PR3 0ZU. Our VAT number is 151628028.
We are regulated by the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We are registered as a Ltd Company.
You may contact us by calling the Customer Services team on 01995 672464 (from the UK) between the hours of 8am - 6pm GMT (Monday – Thursday) and 8.30am – 5.00pm GMT (Friday) or by writing to us at Supplement Solutions, The Weind, Great Eccleston, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 0ZU
All orders for goods made by you and accepted by www.supplementsolutions.co.uk ("web site") are subject exclusively and strictly to these Terms & Conditions of Trade.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us via email@example.com
Description of goods & prices
After we receive your order, we will confirm by email the details, description and price for the items you have chosen at Step 5 - Acknowledgement. If these differ from the details, description and/or price shown on the website and you wish to cancel your order you may do so in accordance with our Cancellation & Returns Policy. All details, descriptions and prices for the goods appearing on the website are correct at the time when the information was inputted. You should check any received goods on arrival to ensure that they are not faulty. Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period. We reserve the right to adjust the price and specification of any item on the website at our discretion.
Placement and acceptance of orders
All orders made by you through the website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason. If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock we will contact you by email and you will have the option to: wait until the goods are available from stock, or cancel your order in accordance with our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Orders can be placed via our website, by telephone, or in person at our retail address. We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of any order, or cancel an order, in full or in part, for any reason at our discretion. This applies up to the point we dispatch your order.
Successful placement of an order will trigger an ‘order confirmation’ email to be sent to you. We only accept the order and agree the contract to supply the goods purchased at the point of order dispatch (physical handover of the goods to the carrier). Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email confirming that the order has been accepted and providing you with shipment tracking details where relevant.
Right to withdraw items
We reserve the right to withdraw any items from the website at any time. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any items from the website or refusing to process an order.
Age of consent
If you wish to order goods which may only be purchased by persons of a certain age you will be asked when placing an order to declare that you are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the items. If we discover that you are not legally entitled to order certain goods, we reserve the right to terminate all account facilities immediately, without notice, and we will not be obliged to complete the order.
Payment & VAT
The total cost of your order is the price of the goods plus card processing and delivery charges as set out in the Deliveries section, and will be confirmed to you at Step 5 - Acknowledgement. All credit card payments are processed for you by Sage Pay and are then paid to Supplement Solutions. Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards in accordance with the Payment Methods section. Payment will be debited from your account upon dispatch of the goods to you. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours, or that you have permission to use it.. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment. The price for the goods as set on the website includes VAT for EU deliveries. We are not responsible for any other importation taxes, sales taxes or charges that may be levied at the delivery destination.
Delivery & liability
All orders are dispatched via Royal Mail (24, 48 and Airmail), ParcelForce (24 hour, 48 hour and Euro), depending on the weight, value and destination of the products ordered. For delivery charges, please see the Delivery page of our website. Alternatively, please use our shipping and tax calculator on the 'My Cart' page of our website for an estimate of the delivery costs that your order will incur. All parcels sent via courier or Royal Mail recorded services will require a signature. Whilst we are happy to print delivery instructions on the parcel, please note that the courier is not obliged to follow them as leaving parcels without a signature is often against company policy. Consequently, we advise for someone to be present at the delivery address where possible. Alternatively, a neighbouring address can be put forward as an alternative delivery address, providing that you have obtained your neighbour's permission for this. If this is the case, please include the alternative house number/address in your delivery instructions. ParcelForce may deliver to your local post office if you are not in to receive the delivery.
Please ensure that your delivery address and postcode is 100% accurate and that you include either a house number or name (include business name where applicable). Please also include a daytime/delivery contact number that will be displayed on the parcel. We cannot issue a replacement or refund for parcels lost due to an inaccurate address. In this case, you may be liable for an additional carriage charge. If you wish to change your delivery address, you may do so at any time prior to the dispatch of your order. In this case, please contact us.
Our team works very hard to ensure that estimated delivery times are met where possible. However, once your parcel has left our warehouse it is in the hands of the courier, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the date of delivery. For more information, please see our Delivery page.
Once delivered, the products ordered will become your property and your responsibility. We will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
In the case of any extenuating circumstances, such as global conflict, natural disasters or other crises, please check the latest service updates for your country at https://www.parcelforce.com/service-updates If your area is suspended for delivery, please do not place an order. If you do place an order which is subsequently shipped, we will not be liable for any parcels which are lost or undelivered, due to suspended service.
Cancellation & returns
Should you wish to cancel or return any of your goods, you may only do so based on the following conditions:
- The packaging must be as received with the product un-opened and ready for us to re-sell
- All damages, cancellations & returns must be notified via phone or e-mail the same day (within 24 hours).
All cancellations will be charged at a rate of £21.50.
All UK mainland* orders over £75 qualify for free Standard shipping. Any UK mainland* orders under £75 are subject to a small charge of £2.99 for Standard service. We aim to dispatch all items ordered on Standard shipping within 1 to 4 working days via Royal Mail or ParcelForce 48 hour For alternative delivery options, see our delivery page. For more information on shipping options and prices (including those for orders to Channel Islands, Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and international destinations), please visit our Shipping & Delivery page. Alternatively, you can use our shipping and tax calculator on the 'My Cart' page of our website for an estimate of the delivery costs that your order will incur.
*Excluding the Highlands of Scotland.
Each provision of these Terms & Conditions of Trade shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Email & website security
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. Please note that our email has been created in the knowledge that email is not a 100% secure communications medium. You acknowledge that you understand and take account of this lack of security when emailing us. Although we have taken steps to ensure that our email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free and we accept no liability for such viruses.
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence). We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Rights you licence
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant the following licenses:
• A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that content in connection with the services provided by our site and across different media and to promote the site or services; and
• A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to allow third parties to use the content for their purposes. We will only ever use your materials to carry out your instructions to us – unless, very exceptionally, a court or other regulator orders us to disclose them.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for visiting our site.