Maxavita MaxaHoof 900g (Equine)
MaxaHoof is a premium nutritional blend designed to help promote strong and healthy hoof growth.With key active ingredients including Biotin, Calcium and MSM plus added vitamins, MaxaHoof ensures that all the necessary proteins and minerals for optimum hoof growth are provided. MaxaHoof contains a patented Green Lipped Mussel extract, called SuPerna™, which is high in Omega-3 ETA fatty acids. Known for their natural anti-inflammatory properties, the Omega-3 ETAs have a potent soothing action, helping to ease hoof tenderness. MaxaHoof works to encourage and promote healthy hooves, allowing your horse to be more comfortable on his feet. MaxaHoof contains no listed banned substances and is veterinary approved. Why feed MaxaHoof?
- Helps to maintain strong and healthy hoof growth.
- With biotin, calcium, MSM & brewers yeast.
- Soothing omega-3s (from green lipped mussel) to ease tenderness.
- Contains no listed banned substances.
- Biotin - Biotin is necessary for cell growth, the production of fatty acids, and the metabolism of fats and amino acids. Biotin is often recommended for strengthening hair and nails. Consequently, it is found in many cosmetic and health products for the hair and skin for humans. This is where the link to hoof quality begins, a deficiency of biotin will, amongst other things, decrease the quality and quantity of healthy hoof produced.
- MSM - MSM is usually linked to joint mobility, but sulphur plays a much wider role in all round condition. It is an essential component of connective tissue, the proteins that make up muscle, joints, skin, hair, hoof horn and keratin.
- Calcium - Calcium is an important component necessary for life. Calcium plays an important role in building stronger, denser bones/nails and is important for helping maintain healthy hoof growth.
- Vitamin C - Is renowned for its anti-oxidant properties and is essential to formation and maintenance of connective tissues (joint cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and the skin and bone).
- Alfalfa - Alfalfa is naturally high in protein, calcium, plus other minerals, vitamin A, vitamins in the B group, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, and vitamin K.
- DL-methionine - Methionine is one of eight essential amino acids, meaning it is a required building block for proteins and it cannot be manufactured in the body. Improves tone and pliability of skin, nails and hair.
- Green lipped mussel SuPerna - Our patented green lipped mussel extract contains unique omega-3 ETA fatty acids which have natural anti-inflammatory properties. The omega-3s in GLM also help to maintain healthy skin and coat condition.
- Brewers yeast - Excellent source of B-complex vitamins for growth.
|Testimonial||"My horses feet have to be top quality to perform to their best. With MaxaHoof I know their feet will stay strong and healthy, the farrier is impressed and I am happy." Ben Hobday, International Event Rider|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES - Contains no listed banned substances|
|Warnings||Contains shellfish, be careful when handling if you have an allergy.|
|My Horse Is...||Footy, Throwing Shoes|
|Instructions for use||Give one level scoop (30g) daily with feed.|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||30g per day|
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average 500kg horse) (Grams)||30|
|How long will it last (days)?||30 days|
|Approx cost per day||£1.07|
|Ingredients Label||Biotin, MSM, calcium, vitamin C, alfalfa, DL-methionine, green lipped mussel SuPerna, Brewers yeast|