Veloxa XL Chewable Wormer for Dogs (Sold Individually) (NFA-VPS)
- Buy 3 for £5.88 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for £5.76 each and save 4%
- Buy 12 for £5.64 each and save 6%
- Buy 24 for £5.52 each and save 8%
- Buy 36 for £5.40 each and save 10%
Veloxa’s combination of active ingredients are effective against all common internal worms: roundworm, tapeworm, hookworm and whipworm. This broad spectrum activity allows owners to embrace their dog as one of the family without the worry of worms. Designed to appeal to dogs, Veloxa is a tasty beef-flavoured chewable tablet, which is taken by almost all dogs voluntarily, so there’s no need to hide in food - making it easier to treat your dog than ever before!Did you know?
- One of the ways pets can gets worms is by ingesting worm eggs passed by other infested animals. Healthy dogs often don’t have external signs of worms but may still be infested and shed eggs into the environment. This is why regular treatment is vital.
- Signs of a worm infestation could include: - Bloated tummy and/or diarrhoea - Dragging bottom along the floor - Lack of energy - Coughing
- Fleas can carry the tapeworm, Dipylidium caninum, so it’s important to treat your pets with a flea and tick preventative such as FRONTLINE Spot On, while also treating dogs with a dewormer such as Veloxa.
|Instructions for use||Dosage guide:
17.5kg - 1/2 tablet
17.5 -35kg - 1 tablet
35 - 52.5kg - 1 + 1/2 tablets
52.5 - 70kg - 2 tablets
Do not use for treatment of dogs weighing less than 17.5kg.
|Ingredients Label||525mg Febantel, 175mg Pyrantel and 175mg Praziquantel|
|Legal Category||NFA-VPS (Non-food animal medicine). A medicine for companion animals. Please answer the questions above|
|Wormer Information||For the latest, up to date information about this wormer, please see the VMD Product Information Database|
|Parasites Treated||Ascarids (T.canis), Ascarids (T.leonina), Hookworm, Tapeworm (D.caninum), Tapeworm (Echinococcus), Tapeworm (Taenia), Whipworm|
|Active Ingredient||Febantel (15mg/kg), Praziquantel (5mg/kg), Pyrantel embonate (14.4mg/kg)|