Beaphar CatComfort 30 Day Refill (Feline)
For use with Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence plug-in diffuser, sold with CatComfort® Excellence Calming Diffuser Starter kit. Comforts nervous or stressed cats, Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence Calming Diffuser is a long-lasting plug-in for use in the home that offers continuous calming for cats, using pheromone technology which is scientifically recognised for its calming effects. Ideal for reducing problem behaviour and supporting harmonious living in multi-cat households. Provides reassurance in stressful situations, such as separation anxiety, family gatherings, fireworks and more.
- FOR USE WITH BEAPHAR CATCOMFORT® EXCELLENCE CALMING DIFFUSER: If you do not have a Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence plug-in diffuser you will need to buy a Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence Calming Diffuser, which is a complete starter kit, containing one plug-in diffuser and one refill.
- NEW FORMULA: OPTIMISES FEELINGS OF REASSURANCE AND WELL-BEING: Cats communicate through natural messages called pheromones. When cats feel relaxed and happy, they mark objects, people, other animals and their territory with Feline Facial Pheromones. When they return, they identify the area as safe and reassured. Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence contains a copy of Feline Facial Pheromone (FFP), which is instantly recognisable to all cats helping to comfort them and reduce unwanted behaviour, and Maternal Appeasing Pheromone (MAP) to promote bonding and harmony in households with more than one cat.
- PROMOTES HARMONIOUS LIVING: Cats are naturally solitary animals, so when living in a multi-cat household, it can cause stress and unwanted behaviour. Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence uses a copy of Maternal Appeasing Pheromones which are specifically designed to encourage bonding and reduce stress caused by conflict between cats.
- EASES SEPARATION ANXIETY: Sometimes, when cats are left home alone, they experience feelings of separation anxiety which can result in unwanted behaviours, such as meowing, hiding, furniture destruction, urinary marking, excessive licking and scratching. Feline Facial Pheromones are also continuously released into your cat’s environment, helping to calm and reassure them.
- SCIENTIFICALLY RECOGNISED: Pheromone technology is widely recognised by behavioural experts and vets for its ability to create an instinctive calming response in your cat.
The Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence 30 Day Refill should be used in combination with the Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence Calming Diffuser. This long-lasting plug-in is a simple and effective solution to help reduce problem behaviour in cats, such as meowing, furniture destruction, urinary marking, excessive licking and scratching, of general feelings of anxiety. It is beneficial when cats are faced with new experiences, such as multi-cat households, social situations, a new family and learning periods. Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence contains a copy of the naturally produced Feline Facial Pheromone (FFP), which gives a continuous and reassuring message to let cats know that this is a safe area for them to be in, and the Maternal Appeasing Pheromone (MAP) which helps promote bonding and harmony in households with more than one cat. The easy-to-use refill is only suitable for use with the Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence Calming Diffuser. Each refill is effective for up to 30 days. Suitable for cats of all ages.
|May be fatal if swallowed. In cases of oral ingestion, contact poisons centre immediately. Do not induce vomiting and seek medical advice. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces - no smoking. Do not use near a naked flame or any incandescent material. Do not inhale. Avoid contact with eyes. Should accidental eye contact occur, rinse immediately with clean, fresh water and seek medical advice if irritation persists. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
|F3 feline facial pheromone analogue, Maternal Appeasing Pheromone analogue, Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon q.s
|Instructions for use
|ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
For indoor use only.
• Use the diffuser in the room your cat spends most of their time
• Use continuously, do not switch off when leaving the house
• Replace the refill reservoir with a new Beaphar CatComfort® Refill after 30 days, or when empty
• Replace the plug-in diffuser every six months, to ensure optimal performance
• Effective in an area up to 70m²
• Use with a 230V plug socket only
• Do not use with a multi-socket, extension cord, an adaptor or a converter
• Do not use a different diffuser brand with the Beaphar CatComfort® Refill reservoir
• Do not use near open windows/doors or drafts as this will reduce how well the diffuser works
Storage/Disposal: Store in a cool, well ventilated safe place, until ready to use. Protect from sunlight. Dispose of empty refill and packaging in the household rubbish.