Hilton Herbs Phytobalm (Equine/Canine/Feline)
- Our customers call it our "magic" cream
- Can be used on any animal
- Made using a Shea butter base with added herbal tinctures
- is a soothing cream for minor wounds and skin irritations
- has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- encourages healthy hair re-growth
- can be used on dogs and cats
Phytobalm can be used on many animals and it is often called our "magic cream" by customers. It comes in a shea butter base with herbal tinctures and oils including calendula and hypericum. It is ideal to use on clean minor wounds, cuts or abrasions.
|No Applicator included
|My Horse Has...
|A Skin Irritation
|Shea Butter Calendula decoction + infused oil Hypericum decoction + infused oil Myrrh (Commiphora molmol) essential oil Propolis tinture & infused oil Wheatgerm oil Honey Tea tree essential oil Myrrh essential oil
|Honey, Tea Tree
|Herbal, No Animal By-Products
|Instructions for use
|Apply topically to clean minor wounds and abrasions.