Horse First Exselent E (Equine)
- Improves the horse's muscle wellbeing.
- Increases stamina and reduces nervousness.
- Enhances suppleness, improves horse's ability to take increased stress due to competition, breaking in, racing etc.
- Aids the muscle and nerve cells and prolongs their life.
- Contains important ingredients for fertility in mares and stallions
- When your horse feels stiff during work, finding it hard to turn, resisting flexion and not stretching as normal.
- When you feel that you are getting less follow through in the walk, trot and canter.
- When your horse feels short of stride when jumping, finding long distances difficult in combinations.
- If the muscle in the neck area and hindquarters feels over-hard to the touch.
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|My Horse Is...||A Broodmare, A Racehorse, Competing, Lacking Vitamins, Pregnant|
|Instructions for use||For horses in work: 2 scoops per day
Ponies up to 14.2: 1 scoop per day
Brood mares, foals & young stock: 1 scoop per day
Mix well in damp feed.
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||See feeding instructions|
|How long will it last (days)?||1kg - 30 days
3kg - 90 days
10kg - 300 days
|Approx cost per day||52 - 77p|
|Ingredients Label||Contains per kg: Vitamin E 50,000iu Chelated selenium 10mg Lysine 100,000mg Vitamin C 40,000mg|